Enought is Enought

drophorn

Went into southern Utah this past weekend to hunt a few sheds in the sage bush flats and all I could see was four wheeler tracks all over the country side, when are these people going to get a clue !!!!!!! The Utah game and fish is a joke with there little test on the internet!!!! something needs to be done before they take shed hunting away all together and these few people mess it up for the rest of us. Fricken pissed off in Northern AZ.

What test on the net are you talking about??

I hear your frustration. It's to bad some people can ruin things for others.

Utah has a test on the internet so you can pick up sheds legally, you have to have this paper on you when your shed hunting.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-24-09 AT 11:29AM (MST)[p]Lol, a test to pick up sheds legally? Do they make you pay for the test? The Utah DWR is a joke no doubt about it.
Just what is the fine if you are caught picking up sheds without the piece of paper? How is it that the state thinks that the sheds are thier property? Sh*t, Just when you think you've heard it all. Hahahahaha. unbelievable. Or it would be except that it's Utah!

This is hiliarious! You cannot be serious about some govt agency being involved in "shed hunting"!

As if "shed hunting" was not the dumbest contradiction in terms I ever heard of......now you have "Government Controlled Shed Hunting".

You guys, feel free to laugh about all the dumb rules our liberals come up with in California.

COMING SOON TO A STATE NEAR YOU!

The "SHED ANTLER RECOVERY ACT OF 2009"......Your Fish & Game tax dollars at work!

"Why yes indeed Governor, there are serious dollars to be made here! We could sell tags, collect fines for over limits, charge trophy fees, create 10 or 12 jobs in the $80k salary range.....endless opportunities!"

"We could line up some scientists to write a report, that shows that deer and elk turds, mixed with green tea, will help prevent aging, if used 4 times a day. There would be revenue in that also."

You boys are just about to get some 'people's elbow' smackdown from slam dunk.

498a6f395e505405.jpg

I must say that AZ is the same as far as the idiots running around on four wheelers picking up sheds !!!!!! just a bunch of fat lazy F$#kers tearing up the land for the rest of us. {NO RESPECT} Bottom line

We have an online ethics course so that people get better educated on what the real damage is when people act like idiots and drive atv's off road, pressure deer/elk when they are trying to stay alive. Why is that such a crazy thing? It doesn't cost a penny either. I will say this, if people don't stop this crap willingly, the restrictions will get tougher and the fines will go up as well.

PRO

www.oddiction.com

LAST EDITED ON Mar-24-09 AT 01:31PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-24-09 AT 01:29?PM (MST)

I agree with everything said about the general public as I like to call them, and atv's. Those people who have common sense know what problems atv's can cause to wildlife/terrain ect. Those who have no common sense won't have the sense to go online to get informed on such matters.
Like someone posted earlier, to fat, and to lazy, to give a damn.

THE TUNE-UP ALWAYS COMES IN HANDY!!!

JUST GUT-SHOOT THE BASTARDS!!!

RIGHT IN THE PISTON!!!

THEN STOMP THE TARDS DUMB ASS!!!

IF YOU'RE WAITIN FOR THE DWR YOU'LL HAVE WAITED TOO LONG!!!

GIVE EM A HAND & HELP EM OUT!!!

KINDA FUNNY IN A WAY!!!

I MENTIONED THIS BULLSSHIT GOING ON MANY YEARS AGO & A BUNCH OF TARDS JUMPED ME ON IT!!!

KEEP EM LEGAL OR KEEP A SPARE PISTON & CYLINDER HANDY,IT'S YOUR CHOICE!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom