Euro Mount

northwyohunter

I was on here one day it could have been the muley forum but i saw a swivling mount for Euros. Please let me know if you know what im kinda talkin about.
Thanks ETA

I wonder where the guy who invented the skull hooker got his idea. Talked to the guy who sells the euromounters and he sold the "inventor" of the skull hooker a euro mounter in Dec of 2008. Things that make you go hmmm.

The Euro Mounter doesn't work with large heads, but Skull Hooker has a design that will. There are only some many ways to hold up a skull so I'm not surprised the small head designs are so similar.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-27-10 AT 09:16AM (MST)[p]>The Euro Mounter doesn't work with
>large heads, but Skull Hooker
>has a design that will.
>There are only some many
>ways to hold up a
>skull so I'm not surprised
>the small head designs are
>so similar.

He sold the guy one in Dec of 2008. That would probably be how these two are so similar, just saying, no skin off my nose. His large head design is unique. The euromounter does have mounts for larger heads but not as adjustable as the skull hooker large head mount. Maybe the euromounter owner will have to purchase a large head mount from skull hooker.

They must not have added the large head design to the Euro Mounter website yet. I wish I would have known they had one and I would have considered it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom