excavator

BUY A CAT!!!

HEAVY BUILT & STRONG!!!

MOST PEOPLE WILL OPT FOR THE CASE THOUGH!!!

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

OR MAYBE A FEW SOUTH OF THE BORDER SPECIALS!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

excavator or a backhoe??? Cat makes great dozers , scrapers, hual trucks, and alot of other stuff. But there hoes and excavators suck. If your looking for a good machine, John Deere is the way to go, a little more money but welll worth it. If your just looking for somethin to use around the ranch every once in awhile, then Case is cheaper.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

I've been looking for a backhoe with a loader bucket for my little hacienda here in New Mexico. I kinda like those 4WD Kabota's. Check the auction houses in your local area and do a search for construction equipment auctions and farm equipment auctions. Also, check the on-line places like Tractorhouse.com and Ebay. I think you can get equipment shipped in for a reasonable cost if you buy it on-line, or if you have a trailer, or rent a trailer, you can go pick it up for cheap. I found an old loader on Ebay in my area for really cheap one time - it just had a couple hydralic leaks. Boy, did I learn a lot of lessons on that deal.
-- Bob

"But there hoes and excavators suck."

BETTER TAKE A LOOK AT THE HOE ON A CAT!!!

BUILT TWICE AS STRONG AS THE COMPETITION!!!

THERE ARE DISADVANTAGES TO IT,IT'S WAY WIDER & YOU CAN'T SEE AROUND IT AS WELL!!!

THEY'RE HEAVY SOB'S TOO!!!

JOHN DEERE IS GETTING BETTER & I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE NEW ONES BUT IT ALWAYS SEEMED TO ME THEY WERE JUST A LITTLE BEHIND CASE & OTHER HOES,SURELY NOT KNOCKING THEM!!!

MOST PEOPLE THAT CUSS CAT HOES DON'T GET PISSED TILL THEY HOOK IT TO THEIR TRUCK & FIND OUT IT WEIGHS DAMN NEAR AS MUCH AS A TRACK HOE,LOL!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

I used to run a massy hoe, it had retard strong hydrolics, liked it better than the new ones i've been on.

as for track ho's i've only been on a kebelco, but it seemed to be a good piece of equiptment.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-06-09 AT 09:02AM (MST)[p]This one ought to work right nicely for you.

krupp-distance.jpg

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

very nice CJ, but I want to get more work done than that, she is from Ida'ho however.

I'm looking for a trackhoe since I already have a loader.

Cat Excavators suck? LMAO.....

My pops has a Cat 320b with the long undercarriage, thing has a truck load of hours on it, still digs extremely well!

Also has a Daewoo 135 bobtail, very nice machine for residential work when space is tight.

2a0fcsk.gif

I work for a heavy equitment const co. Have done it for 13 years. I spent almost 4 years strait on a excavator and a couple more on backhoes. Cats are good, well built machines. BUT, If you took your 320 cat and put it next to a deere you would understand. The deere has just a little more reach, hydro's are smoother, and the weight of the machine is lower (lower center of gravity), they dont feel as top heavy. To each there own, but if I have to run one 10 hours a day, 6 days a week I would rather have the deere. And cases still suck! Would be fine for a farm/ranch rig, but they are'nt the cheapest just because.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

HEY Beef Cakes!!!

YOU KNOW IF IT'S A cat IT'S GOOD!!!

LOL!!!

NEVER RUN A JOHN DOE TRACK HOE SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

I have a Komatsu PC-25 mini excavator with a blade on it. I love it for the small stuff. I can easily dig footers and water lines and electrical lines. It is about a 6000 pound machine. If I was building a new house It is all I would need. BTW I would sell it for $7500.

Steve

NVB'S EXCAVATOR!!!

NVB'S FAVORITE EXCAVATOR!!!

4a7ca3ee07e1df66.jpg

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

RE: NVB'S EXCAVATOR!!!

Lets see. Bobcats have their controls all wrong. Planitary system is out of wack!

Rutnbuck

>very nice CJ, but I want
>to get more work done
>than that,

Then buy her two shovels!! DUH!!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

RE: NVB'S EXCAVATOR!!!

you've heard the old saying: Nothing runs like a deere? Its true ....especially if its being chased by a Cat. :)
It all depends on what you like. I like a Case backhoe with case controls, but when it comes to excavators....Caterpillar is the machine. But they all make nice machines....just depends on what a person is use to mainly.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom