expandables help

C

coyote456

I was just wondering how other archery hunters who use expandables get them in there quivers without breaking the rubber bands I know its a dumb question but any help would be great

so does the reapers not open when shoved in the foam like the rubber band kind do?

i have never had a problem with putting them in my quiver with them opening.... i would go with them so you dont have to deal with rubber bands

I TOOK THE FOAM OUT AND CUT IT DOWN SO ONLY THE TIP OF THE BROADHEAD STICKS IN THE FOAM. YOU MIGHT CONSIDER SPIT FIRES ( NO RUBBERBANDS).

I use g5 t3's and with the tight spot quiver the fit perfect and can't wait to go get a muley this august! I would look into the t3's because they don't cost much but they just destroy animals. They leave massive holes and the blades once they are deployed by entry they can't come out of the head and they are just plain tough. They should have a slogan like FORD.

I use the Reapers too and what worked great for me was I took the practice head and heated it up and melted the foam on my quiver to the same shape as the heads, made a perfect form and a tight fit. I bet this would work on any head.

tekans man!!! sweetest broadhead out there! if you can fin them that is...

I just put them in all careful like. my T3's opened up all the time a couple years ago, but my tekans do just fine

Look at the tight spot quiver for expandables. they have like a 1/2" hole drilled in the foam. I'm going to do that on my quiver. That way no brush can grab a blade, but I don't have to worry about the rubberband coming off. I've shot most of the expandable listed here and my favorite is steel the steelhead.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-26-12 AT 08:19AM (MST)[p]3Rays, I like the way you think! Great way to solve a problem and customize your equipment. Simple, but nobody else brought it up.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom