EXPO Auction Results???

30inchbuck (1029 posts)
Feb-14-12, 08:17 PM (MST)
91. "RE: EXPO Auction Results???"
See post 59, then 53, and then see 58.
As far as Rossi I think the truth will come out, however the anti-sfw crowd like some of you might as well sign up to PETA. Oh nevermind probably already are. LOL

I am done with this thread.

Hey 30"buck! You were done with this thread before you even got started, LOL! Now your comment about Rossi is really laughable or did you not know that he's already confessed right out in the public venue that he's guilty as charged. So what is the truth that will come out? Hey, at least you aren't with a good organization ruining it with stupid comments and having your name associated with other than SFW, so stay right with your good old SFW boys as they go down the tube!

Madsen, I did not know that SFW was the one putting up the fence. If it is around private property it was done by the Fish and Game, not SFW. As for the previous guy SFW first started On the Indian Reservation. That is a fact. It is true that Sportsman for Fish and Wildlife has tried to get an organization going in Arizona but so far they have not. For those that think the two are the same are so full of it they are blind to the truth. Doesn't really matter to me. I took time to find out. I guess none of you have and will not. You guys are blind to the truth. You listen to those that say they can bury Don Peay and SFW and Ryan Bensen. If you can, do it. You can not but you keep people going by saying so. If you could and did not then you are doing the hunting industry a big disservice. So put up or shut up.
As for hornkiller, if he was stuck in the mud some where, I still would take time to pull him out. He comes from a great family.

I can tell you that SFW will get buried here in AZ and none of us will stop until that is finished. Did you even look up the old posts from 2005 that said Don came here to meet with the groups and started AZSFW? How he decided to incorporate vs other SFW is a moot point. He came, he met and he started SFW here in Arizona. Now go rape some other states game management.

Gleninaz, I know that you all have been here for years. Good for you. Like I said. Don did try to get Sportsman for Fish and Wildlife started there. It did not happen. One of the Indian tribes down there came to the first expo with a booth and tried to help push the start. It did not happen. What I di know is that Sportmen For Wildlife in Arizona has nothing to do with Don Peay. The only like is the SFW. That is a fact. If it was associated with Sportsman for Fish and Wildlife it would be listed with the other states. You are free to believe what you want. One thing I can see is that you really do not want to know by calling them or talking to them. If they were Dons group they would not deny. As for Arizona, I do not hunt there and have no desire to hunt there. If they never have Sportsman for Fish and Wildlife there it means nothing to me.
By the way, When that tag the has been coming to the expo from Arizona was sold. How much did it go for in Arizona? I think it was around $60 thousand. That is why it ended up at the Expo.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-15-12 AT 09:12AM (MST)[p]>bury Don Peay and SFW
>and Ryan Bensen. If
>you can, do it.
>You can not but you
>keep people going by saying
>so. If you could
>and did not then you
>are doing the hunting industry
a big disservice.

I agree, the hunting industry would suffer a bit. You've probably just pulled the curtain back and showed the wizard. Are you eluding to the hunting industry being the biggest beneficiary of them existing?

http://unitedwildlifecooperative.org

I refer to the hunting industry as those who buy tags, go to the stores and buy the hunting needs and put money in the businesses and state coffers. Those of us that want to hunt, and fish. I was referring to the fact that if SFW is distroying the hunting in the state, and there are those that say they can distroy SFW, and do not do it, they are the ones that are distroying the hunting in this state. Not SFW. But they can not do it. They are all talk to get people upset and mad. They do a good job.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-15-12 AT 09:29AM (MST)[p]As AZB stated in an earier post, the two organizations are under the same address. It would appear that DP was slick enough to get two operations going with similar names and here is the scoop right off the main web page for the AZSFWC. Read the second line carefully because it is basically saying they are the parent organization when they use the term "Umbrella". Here is a C/P from their website asking people to join:

Join Arizona Sportsmen for Wildlife Conservation
AZSFWC is an umbrella organization that serves wildlife conservation and sportsmen?s organizations throughout the state of Arizona. Our membership is diverse yet focused on all things important to wildlife, its habitat and to furthering our hunting and angling heritage for future generations.

By joining AZSFWC you will be kept abreast of the most recent news affecting wildlife and sportsmen and ensure that your members are educated on issues of importance to your organization?s mission. Our newsletter, The Sportsmen?s Connection? goes out to more than 25,000 sportsmen statewide.

In addition to AZSFWC organization members are eligible for benefits that you will not find elsewhere. Benefits for your organization include the following:

Preferential treatment when applying for funding from the Wildlife Conservation Fund
Eligible to participate in and make recommendations at the Annual Policy Development Forum
Eligible to serve on the AZSFWC Board of Directors as directorships become available
Eligible to participate in monthly meetings of the Wildlife Conservation Council Committee. Learn from other organizations and become an important link to other like-minded groups.
Listing on the Website
Eligible to participate in activities and events
Click HERE for a membership application and submit with your check or money order to: Arizona Sportsmen for Wildlife Conservation, P. O. Box 13116, Phoenix, AZ 85002-3116. All memberships are renewable annually.

Interesting, If DP did start it, and he did not, the numbers you put out makes it a bigger organization than the Utah Sportsman for Fish and Wildlife. Bigger than Big Game Forever. Arizona has really taken off with 25,000 members. How come they leave the Fish out of their name.

Damn man, are you really as dumb as you seem to be asking stupid questions like that? They left out one word to make another organization that is probably incorporated differently just like a lot do to throw people off track and limit their liabilities if something happens like a lawsuit, etc. The numbers you speak of are because they are including all those other groups under their "umbrella" and the other organization they call "SFW" has Alan Hamberlin as it's Chair, while he is Sec/Treas. of the entire "umbrella" organization. SFW was started by DP and two of his handpicked people are right at the top of the structure, that being Hays Gilstrap as a Board member and his sorry azz wife Suzanne is their lobbyist!!! You are really way in over your head in all these thread that are discussing all this stuff and the more you post the dumber you look!!!

Topgun, Are you really as dumb as you seem. I am well aware of changing some things for law suits and such. I also know that DP did not start the AZSFW. You think he did. YOU ARE WRONG. I did my home work. You did not. I am not sure if you are speaking out of your mouth or the other end. I do now it is important to look at things and not guess. Too bad you are a follower. You are following people that have not had one prof DP started the group you are talking about. So far all there has been is assumption. Someone said this and someone said that. That puts you in a group of followers. Just be carefull that you do not jump off the cliff.

Don't really know other than the fact that the SFWAZ that everyone keeps talking about was not started by DP. I have talked to them on the phone but did not ask that question. I know it was a group of small organizations that wanted to get together so that they had more clout.

Birdman (68 posts)
Feb-15-12, 10:43 AM (MST)
111. "RE: EXPO Auction Results???"
Don't really know other than the fact that the SFWAZ that everyone keeps talking about was not started by DP. I have talked to them on the phone but did not ask that question. I know it was a group of small organizations that wanted to get together so that they had more clout.

So we are all wrong, but when asked the question to show we are wrong you can only come up with that answer, LOL! You, Sir, are the lemming about to go off the cliff and not me, LOL!

I do not care about SFWAZ. I do not know who started them. Do you really know who started them? I will say that they wanted to copy themselves after Utah. Have you taken the time to call the Arizona SFW? No you have not. I did and talked to them. I did not ask who started them. Did not care. Wanted to know what they had to do with Don Peay. Got that answer. Also looked at what states make up Sportsman for Fish and Wildlife. Arizona is not one of them. That is something you could also do really easy if you really wanted to know the truth. It is a sure thing that you do not. You guys are so deep in believing that they are the same group that you are afraid to find out that jumping to the conclusion that you did was wrong. Sorry that you are a follower. Please try checking it out for your self and then be honest. I will admit when I make a mistake. Will You

You can't seem to follow along with what has been stated by members here that have actually talked with Chris Denham. He, and others, had Peay in from Utah to help them start the AZ organization and taylor it after his first Utah group. The Gilstraps, two proven close allies of Peay, are either on the Board or the lobbyist for the AZ group! Cooincidence? Hardly!Continue to deny it, but just because they are not on the main SFW map as a Chapter of SFW, doesn't mean squat! Why did they take the same name as all the other states did? Seems pretty simple to me and I don't know how to make it any simpler for YOU to get it!!! Do you really think when you called and talked to them that they were going to tell you that Don Peay was involved with them with all the ##### that has hit the fan with the tag grab and Rossi getting caught in all the violations and resigning in AK? Come on and put all the pieces of the puzzle together and look closely. We've done everything to paint the big picture for you, but you just don't want to look at it!!!

They did talk to DP to get it set up. No arguement. They are very simular in their setup. No arguement. Are they the same group. NOPE. Don't know the Gilstraps. They may be friends with Don. Don't now, don't care. I have lots of friends. Some are democrats. I am a republican. Doesn't mean I am part of their group. You keep saying you are trying to make it simple for me. Not really, all you keep doing is using assumptions as what happened. Truth is better.
As for Rossi, I have talked to several Arizona officials in their department. One says one thing, the other said another. So I am not willing to make an assumption until I do know all that happened. I do know that his so called crimes happened before he took over the reins. I also know that the Alaska fish and game dept has peta people working in it. They want to shut down the hunting in Alaska. They are not doing anything with it so far. Like I said, I got different answers from different people. Some say witch hunt, others say he is guilty. I do know that you guys tied in Hubbard but I also know that Alaska is tied with Utah in their departments of Fish and game and if all this that has been said in MM was true Hubbard would not be allowed to do what he is doing. So it has not been proven. I was told that Rossi will be quilty of something. Just has to be they said. Probably signing a tag he should not have signed.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-15-12 AT 12:53PM (MST)[p]We are saying they have "close ties" after DP helped them get started and that now they have done similar dirty deals or at least attempted to do things contrary to the NMA (attempted tag grab) and against the average hunter. As far as Rossi is concerned, you have obviously not taken the time to study the facts of the case that have already been presented by authorities and that he has already confessed to! He resigned in disgrace for that debacle, when he shouldn't have been in the position to begin with! Don Peay and his SFW bunch called in their influential AK cronies to get him appointed to a position that he had no business being appointed to, as he had absolutely no education to do it justice. Have you done any research on this part of what we are talking about or are you just going to continue to say we are out to get somebody with no knowledge of what happened?

As far as to what is being said in this, I see no facts. Not going to question Don helping to start AZSFW. He could have very easy showed them how Utah was set up. I talked to them and they said they patterned after Utah. As to the Gilstraps, I do not know them. Because they are friends does not mean anything. Are you friends with Republicans and Democrats? Does that put you in their boat? I think not. I guess becuase this is so simple to you that you must be simple minded.
As of taking the same name. Sportsman for Fish and Wildlife is different than Sportsmen For Wildlife. Simular but different. I have taken time to talk to them. Have you.
I have also talked to several of the Fish and Game officials in Alaska about Rossi. I have gotten a different answer from each. Some say witch hunt. Others say guilty. I do not know and will not know till it all comes out in the wash. I do know that the things he is accussed of happened before he was put in to the head office. I guess nothing was known about it or he would not have been promoted. I do not have anything else to say about Rossi until all is said and done. I will not guess or follow someones opinion.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-15-12 AT 01:34PM (MST)[p]
Thanks for another great rebuttal, LOL! Have you not read the quotes from Rossi that he is guilty as charged in the Federal Indictments? Who gives a rats azz when it happened as once a crook always a crook and that SOB is one big azz crook!!! Do you even know through reading the facts as to how Rossi got appointed to his position over the objections of most of those who had to work under him? I call BS on your: "I talked to AK officials about Rossi. If you did, I would like their name(s) and titles! You, Sir, have your head buried in the sand and won't admit to one single fact that anyone has presented to you! I'm done before I piss Zeke off again, LOL, because it's obvious that nothing that any of us tell you to look up to see that we are correct will cause you to admit you're wrong on anything!

Birdman & 30" have sharded an IP address of (206.123.206.156) at least once.

What does this mean?

I don't really know how IP address work, so if anyone can shed some light on this it would satisfy my curiosity.

Thanks.

Don't base your detective work on that info. Lots of guys got all flubbed up by assuming too much from the IP thing.

Of course, assume what you want. Most of the posts are based on assumptions and hearsay.

Zeke

Zeke, what am I assuming? All I did was ask a question that I don't know the answer to. Is that not the best reason to ask a question?

You are assuming that I am assuming something, therefore you are the assumer.

Yes, this thread (like most others) is full of assumptions; however it also has some well written truth based information that the wisest amongst us acknowledge. It is rather simple to discern the truth from all of the hypothetical hoopla that some people are trying to sell on here.

OK! I won't assume that you were assuming anything. I guess I'm the assumer! Fair enough.
I can see now that it was just a simple computer tech question on a hunting forum.

Zeke

holy chit !!

he asked what the tags sold for and got a bunch of pro -con sfw BS and a fence building lesson. start your own posts about that crap!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom