Extreme Huntress 2012

Dlove

My wife Stephanie Love is a top ten finalist in the Tahoe Films Extreme Huntress Contest. Voting goes through Jan 1 and the winner we get a all expenses paid Cape Buffalo hunt in Zimbabwe with Martin Pieters Safaris. Im sttaching a link to the voting page so anyone that feels like helping her out can vote.

http://tahoefilms.com/contests/extreme-huntress-contest/

Thanks,
Dustin Love

Done.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Vote is cast.....Not sure why one of the pics had the man in the forefront of the pic. Kinda lame if you ask me. Not a good representation of who the 'HUNTRESS" is. Good luck!

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

So Wisz?
You look at guys too huh?

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Like Craig Bodingtons daughter needs to win this contest...what a joke.

Looks like the rut is in full swing.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>Like Craig Bodingtons daughter needs to
>win this contest...what a joke.
>

I don't see her in the contest.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

This thread is worthless without naked photos.

Can she cook? Is the house clean? Can she support her man's hunting trips? Does she think your friends are funny?

So many parameters to consider here.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

>I wish I was a mountain
>goat

Ya,I'll bet you do.
She hunts even when She's 9 months pregnant so you'd be OK.

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

I think olivia might look the best in a bikini. Gotta vote for her. Come on, when it comes to women we still vote based on the bikini contest. And yes having to use your imagination sucks lol

LAST EDITED ON Nov-21-11 AT 02:48PM (MST)[p] Had to go with the only girl that doesn't already have an exotic trophy under her belt... Miranda Browne

Everyone else has already had spectacular once-in-a-lifetime hunts for crazy exotic animals...

Your girl hunted a Red Stag in what- Argentina..? New Zealand..? Put that against the girl that guides here at home and shoots 3 point mule deer... Sorry- had to go with her...

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

I agree with browningrage, That was kinda my thoughts when i read it. I could never enter a contest like this, while i do love hunting, it would not really constitute as extreme huntress...they need real chicks like predator...who might not win a bikini contest, but actually hunts and kills all on her own! just my opinion.

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom