F&G Commission Meeting

sagebrush

Very Active Member
Any word on what happened at the meeting this morning? Sounded to me like the anti's were planning on being out in force looking for blood from Dan Richards.

Today a good number of supporters and I spoke in front of the commission on behalf of Dan Richards. I would like to thank the NRA and all other sportsmen groups that showed up today and supported Richards. From about 8:30am till about noon, it was all speakers voiceing their opinon on Richards legal take of a mountain lion in Idaho, probley about 98% of the speakers were in support of Richards. May I add if you want to be apart of a great organization JOIN the NRA. I would have to say many of the supporters came from their "NRA Alert". The NRA is very powerful for standing up, for what we as conservationist belive in.

Even though I did leave the meeting after all the speakers spoke, I did not see any ani-hunters picketing out side the mission inn. There was a couple news vans outside, probley hopeing to get an interveiw with Richards afterwards.

This is a battle that is no where near over! We need to contiue the support! If you havn't sent letters to the legislature and local politicians please take the time to do so!

Excellent showing by all involved however I hear that HSUS told members NOT to attend the commission meeting. Besides them getting absolutely obliterated and run out of town, they feel the real battle is at the Capitol. I think they might be right but I did see a quote from Steinberg saying, "Richards is a jackxxx" and that he wasn't interested in pursuing a removal as there are more important issues to resolve.

Not sure what's next, stay tuned and watch out for an alert from something going down at the Capitol. They could try.

From what i have read, sounds to me like this Mr Richards is a real positive influence for our Fish and Game Dept. I have sent my letters, a few e-mails, and have done my best to spread the word around about what i feel, is a major injustice for him to even have to defend himself. The letter that he presented back in response was a classic. We need more guys like this in the upper levels of our fish and game dept.

Whatever i can do if need be, i will!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I want to thank those of you that attended for us, supporting Dan Richards.

If it had been North of Sacto, I would have been there. I sent several e-mails to my Senator and Assemblyman.

I disagree with the NRA at times but no one is more organized to fight for our rights.

There was a small article in our local paper today about the meeting and that the vast majority of persons attending was in strong support of Dan Richards.
It also mentioned that numerous emails had been sent to the state capital in support of Richards.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom