F Pakistan & Cut the $ Off

califhuntn

I'm sure they are feeling pretty worthless after we went in found and killed OBL in their backyard. They were either complicit or completely incompetent but don't threaten us. Not when we give billions of $$ to your government. Afghanistan warned us about them and said recently that we could easily go pick up the rest of bin Laden's klan in Pakistan. They are no ally.

JR

They aren't much of an ally, but they're the best we can buy.

Pakistan has real nukes not the pretend Iraq kind, with the Taliban crawling all over and nukes within reach we're not going anywhere . get used to it, it's pay them or fight them and you can see how well that's working.

Toast that whole F'n Country!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

>Toast that whole F'n Country!
>
>
>
>For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids
>on this Site,Some of them
>are 65 years Old!:D
>
>I don't care if they're big
>or small!
>If they throw lead I like
>em all!
>
>:p

hey B-Bop is that a new thought or you been kicking it a round a bit?... LOL.....

>Toast that whole F'n Country!
>
>
>
>For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids
>on this Site,Some of them
>are 65 years Old!:D
>
>I don't care if they're big
>or small!
>If they throw lead I like
>em all!
>
>:p

President Bessy says "Tune 'em all up!"

:)

Well Manny!

Not really a New Idea!

I've been saying it for more years than Bin Laden was in his Pakistani Mansion!

Toast Em!

Toast every f'n one of them!

Lay waste to the entire country old school Strategic Air Command style. Leave it a smoldering black hole not even able to support bacteria growth. Takes care of the "real nukes" and Taliban problem all at once.
WVBOWAK

China wouldn't finance it.

We could send over a team of super transformer robots equipped with lazers and death rays programed to kill all muslims.

Now I got my 4th grade post in too, so can we all get back to reality?

>China wouldn't finance it.
>
> We could send over a
>team of super transformer robots
>equipped with lazers and death
>rays programed to kill all
>muslims.
>
>Now I got my 4th grade
>post in too, so can
>we all get back to
>reality?

Ehhh I wouldn't say 4th grade, maybe summertime moving into 5th grade next fall. Now what is elementary playground BS is how our government is paying these other countries (like Pakistan) to be our friends. Wow real mature there in that planning, but what can you expect for this and the last administration.
WVBOWAK

There will never be any love for us in that region or elsewhere for that matter. it's just a case of turning hate into words rather than action. our friends in the middle east bad mouth us, those who aren't kill us.

That's as good as it's going to get.

Funny thing, you never hear 440 whining about cutting off funding to any country except for Israel. The things that make you go hmmmm...

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

440Sixpack wants to measure your boners!

LAST EDITED ON May-12-11 AT 01:08PM (MST)[p]Hell I would rather give money to Israel than anywhere else. One of the last true allies we have left in that area of the world. They also listened during the first Gulf War about staying out of the war to keep the Arabs happy, while Israel was getting pelted with SCUDS, granted we gave them some Patriot batteries to curb the problem; but they respected our wishes to stay out of the conflict. That shows true loyalty.
WVBOWAK

But if you listen to 440's logic, if we cut off aid to Israel, all the muslim terrorists would suddenly love us. The middle east would quickly evolve into a playground of peace and love and all nuclear missiles could be destroyed as the world joined hands singing "Cumbaya".

I'll tell you one f'n thing FUDGEPACKER!

It'd be the worst 4th grade Devastation you've ever seen!

Pakistan would be no longer!

It'd be the biggest Flat of Glass you've ever seen!

Californian I never said the middle east would like us, they never would have but Israel is the reason they hate us.

How do you figure Israel is an allie? they want the same thing we do, anything Israel wants. more of a leach than an allie, welfare bums must be allies in the war on poverty right?

Israel is our largest foreign leach, I can't stop it they have the most popwerful lobby in DC but I'm under no obligation to like it and I won't pretend to.

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RL33222.pdf

Wow, really? Talk about 4th grade crap! Israel is a great ally of ours you idiot. Pakistan however seems to be very questionable but you're okay with giving them money. Makes no sense unless you're a Jew hater!

We give Pakistan money so we can stay there to fight terrorist and protect the nukes Pakistan has. why are we giving Israel money? so they can protect us from people who want Israel gone. Isreal did not exist until after WWII, we got by just fine without them prior to that, I'm sure we could today.

A real valuble ally are they? always have our back don't they? fill me in on how many Israelie troops died in Korea and Nam? a bunch I bet. what have they helped us on that didn't directly help themselves ? do tell.

I'm against giving Israel money because I'm a jew hater? then I guess the reason you hate Obama is you're a racist. god you're stupid.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom