family pictures/ father and son pictures

big6

Well looking at bearcats pictures of his son i decide to start a thread for fmily memories or father and son memories

this deer i killed back in 2007 and to me it was probably that hunt i will never forget and it is probably the last hunting picture i have of my uncle my dad and another uncle all together in 2010 at 59 my uncle had a massive heart attack and passed away but i will never forget all the fun times and great memories we shared on and off the mountain. he lived right next door while i was growing up and i seen and talked to him almost everyday and was deffinatly one of my best friends.

76081327155337-picsay.jpg

Some of my most memorable hunts where shared with family and friends. I was able to go on a long awaited hunt this year and have 2 of my sons,my father in law, brother in law and nephew share in my success and it made for a hunt we all will never forget.I look at this picture almost every day and am proud to be a dad. I look forward for the day my boys will have there chance and hope to be a part and share in their success also.
2389monroe_bull_009.jpg

Sweet looking bull, Your boys look like they had a blast!
Nice picture, maybe I will have one next year..

>Some of my most memorable hunts
>where shared with family and
>friends. I was able to
>go on a long awaited
>hunt this year and have
>2 of my sons,my father
>in law, brother in law
>and nephew share in my
>success and it made for
>a hunt we all will
>never forget.I look at this
>picture almost every day and
>am proud to be a
>dad. I look forward for
>the day my boys will
>have there chance and hope
>to be a part and
>share in their success also.
>
2389monroe_bull_009.jpg

Them Fence Posts look perty damn high!:D

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

I have always hunted with my dad, but it wasn't until 3 years ago that we started hunting muleys together. These are my favorites of dad and I (hope it's ok if I post a couple) The first pic is of dad's first muley buck (yeah...heck of a start!) and the second is of our first bowhunt together. We saw a lot of great bucks that week, but just couldn't get one to read the script.

3247044.jpg

9319108.jpg

Treedagain he is a general deer and anybody feel fre to post pics thats what i intended when i started the thread

Extrema1 is that bull by chance a monroe bull and awsome pictures thats cool you had the little one there

>Extrema1 is that bull by chance
>a monroe bull and awsome
>pictures thats cool you had
>the little one there

Yes this bull is a Monroe bull and there is timber sells all over the place with fences and he just happened to run until he hit one. It was all 100% fair chase
2368monroe_bull_012.jpg

Been chasing critters with my dad and younger brother my entire life. Hunting would not be a major part of my life it weren't for my father. Here's a few pictures of the past..
8025cole_-_dad_10-1-10.jpg

6004bosquebull.jpg

5112201goat2.jpg

7900craigbull.jpg

4395pb190041.jpg

9670cowmaybell.jpg

8993maybellbull.jpg

Coloradoboy

Lots of memories there colorado looks like alot of fun

Extrema1 i figured that was monroe when i seen that picture i kinda know the general area your in i grew up in glenwood and lived on the monroe and fishlake as much as i could

WOW! that many people for 1 deer? that is how utah hunts and I absolutely think its great. However this is the reason there's so many people in the field and time and time again I see the diy hunters posting these pics yet the outfitters get the blame for the simply fact there's a hunter on every ridge.

On the other hand utahs freakish hunting habits are about as good as anyone could hope. I would rather see almost every friggin person in the state crazy about hunting and protecting our rights than to have a state like california where all they want is to stip us all of our rights.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-22-12 AT 08:26PM (MST)[p]Stinky that isnt even all of us there was some that took off on horses after the other bucks also not everybody had a tag but our family loves the outdoors and we know that we dont have to have a tag to just get out and enjoy others hunts and i was glad to have everybody here cause like i said this is (as far as i know) the last family picture with my dad and his 2 brothers on the mountain. before his brother passed also another thing i think is cool is we have camped in the same spot for over 50 years so it just a tradition to hunt there all of us all together

also i forgot to add this picture i fired 4 shots and hit all 4 times with the 300 short

58061327287519-picsay.jpg

Here's one from the good ol' days with my dad teaching his sons.
img012a.jpg

And here's my dad, now Popa, with my son's first deer.
Sept12104a.jpg

Here's one of my favorite pics from this last season with my son and I and my moose.
IMG_1149.jpg

I'll gladly post one of my favorite father and son pics. My Dad was Big Pete and I was Little Pete to close family and friends growing up. Dad always managed to outdo me whenever we hunted. We were meat hunters back then and a buck was a buck...never gave much thought of how big or "what's his rack gonna score"...heck, even this one of Dad's was a BIG buck to me! I was just trying to enhance my BIG BUCK to compete with his!;-)
6620big_buck_enhancement.jpg

Awesome pics, everyone! LOVE the "kids" pictures!!

These memories are absolutely priceless!!!!!

My oldest son Erik, with his first elk.
ErikandDadELKSept2007v1.jpg

My second son Nicholas, with his first javelina.
JuniorDeerJavelinaHuntNovember20-13.jpg

My little girl with her first deer.
JuniorDeerHunt2010GRETA044.jpg

S.

:)

I couldn't take him with. Can't wait till he is big enough.
2517dsc_0023-1.jpg

This is him making sure to feed him some grass to eat.
1941dsc_0028-1.jpg

This is my wife, her dad and me on my wifes LE Elk hunt.
4564elk_hunting_2010_book_cliffs-76.jpg

Everyone involved
2871elk_hunting_2010_book_cliffs-61.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jan-24-12 AT 08:11AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-24-12 AT 08:09?AM (MST)

Here's a father and daughters pic. My girls will be the ones pulling the trigger soon :)

Edit:
yep, thats a head shot for all the ethics police, DRT!

DeerSeason2011011.jpg

Lots of memorable hunts in one thread.looking at it i guess i should have put father daughter/ father son pics on the title oh well thanks for putting the pics up good to see all the youngsters in th field cant wait till my little girl is big enough to join me

This is my most recent with my son. This was a problem fox getting in to the trash. My son helped me set the snare and then helped skin it!
9707img_20120102_103600.jpg

This is how I spent most of my bowhunt this year...I was sore but it was sooooo much fun!
4770img_20110821_202534.jpg

5406img_20110821_194641.jpg

7157img_20110821_201751.jpg

Traditional >>>------->

This is my brother's Bookcliffs bull from last year with my dad and I. Was a great hunt and a lot of fun. It was the first bull any of us have taken so it will be remembered for a long time.

3849picture_045.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jan-25-12 AT 05:01PM (MST)[p]Here is another on the same hunt. Not all are blood related but I would consider all family. A great hunt, lots of great memories.

1796picture_043.jpg

Now these are what I am talking about...some great pictures of the people that make this world worth all the crap!!!

I will throw up a couple more of my girl!

4247dsc01143.jpg

8146dsc01223.jpg

Ok and then our X-Mas photo---how can people not have fun with mud?
5828321.jpg

B

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom