Farm Bureau calls for elk and doe slaughter!!!!!!!

338boy

Listening to RAC meeting on line.
Farm Bureau comments asking for 500 extra cow elk slaughter on Fishlake!!
They support all the doe hunts.
Do you buy insiurance from Farm Bureau?
By buying insurance from them , you help fund their fight against wildlife.
My local FB insurance guy confirmed proceeds from insurance and financial planning sales support these anti wildlife reps that attend the RAC's!

JUST SAYING!

>They were also backing George Taulman
>and USO back in the
>day here in AZ.

So did Zim!!!!!!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-16-12 AT 02:35PM (MST)[p]Yeah 338, all farmers and ranchers hate wildlife! Lets kill them all! Just wipe them out and get it over with. The Farm Bureau simply represents lots of hard working folks who earn their living off the land and raising livestock. Why wouldn't they stick up for them? If you had it your way, you'd get rid of as much livestock as possible right? Just do away with family ranches and farms that have been around for multiple generations so you can hunt deer? Here's a small thought, how about looking at it through our side. Every bunch of deer in the stackyard each winter is competing with our livestock and taking dollars away from feeding a family. Every herd of elk in a hay feild does the same thing. 95% of farmers and ranchers HUNT too. So we see both sides of the argument. It's too bad knuckleheads like yourself only see your own interests! Send me the number to your agent so i can ask him about coverage. And if you really believe the Farm Bureau is anti-hunting, cancel your policy and take a drug test. They are simply TRYING to look out for the folks they represent. JUST SAYING!!!

I just find it interesting that people would buy a product that the proceeds are used to support wildlife slaughter on PUBLIC lands. Don't remember saying anything about your farm!
Never said I had a beef ( no pun intended) with livestock. Or what people do on PRIVATE property.You have the right to not have wildlife in your hay. I have no problem with people exercising their private land rights. If I had deer in my hay ,there are laws to stop that problem. If I had elk on my private land there are laws to deal with that.
Are we talking about farmers making a hard living off private property or public lands?
You might tell by my post that I don't have a FB agent. When he came calling, and I did some resurch I chose not to support the Farm Bureau.
I'm the most multiple use guy you'll meet. Pro mining, logging,camping, atv, hiking, hunting, grazing etc... Don't want to see 1 more grazing permit lost.

And I won't shop with the Farm Bureau!

JUST SAYING!!!!!

Farm Bureau can KISS MY ASS!

How's that sound?

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

It's been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
But this is still the place
That we all call home

So what is the answer? We have to manage our wildlife BESS! If the numbers are at or over objective numbers, what do we do? I make my living raising cattle. I have no idea what you do to feed your family besides give tune-ups? I love to hunt and want healthy wildlife numbers throughout the state. And i want to be able to keep ranching. So now that we know FB can kiss your ass, give us your answer to keeping elk and deet at a healthy, managable, fair number?

>I just find it interesting that
>people would buy a product
>that the proceeds are used
>to support wildlife slaughter on
>PUBLIC lands. Don't remember saying
>anything about your farm!
>Never said I had a beef
>( no pun intended) with
>livestock. Or what people do
>on PRIVATE property.You have the
>right to not have wildlife
>in your hay. I have
>no problem with people exercising
>their private land rights. If
>I had deer in my
>hay ,there are laws to
>stop that problem. If I
>had elk on my private
>land there are laws to
>deal with that.
>Are we talking about farmers making
>a hard living off private
>property or public lands?
>You might tell by my post
>that I don't have a
>FB agent. When he came
>calling, and I did some
>resurch I chose not to
>support the Farm Bureau.
>I'm the most multiple use guy
>you'll meet. Pro mining, logging,camping,
>atv, hiking, hunting, grazing etc...
>Don't want to see 1
>more grazing permit lost.
>
>And I won't shop with the
>Farm Bureau!
>
>
>
>JUST SAYING!!!!!

Well, we will keep losing grazing permits if we don't continue to manage wildlife numbers. Any habitat can only handle a certain set of AUMs (Animal units, i.e. one cow and her calf). Drought and tough winters add more problems to the equation. If deer and elk numbers get higher, either we bring them back a bit or lower cows and sheep. It's easy for those of you who don't ranch to scream LOWER LIVESTOCK NUMBERS! It's tougher when you earn a living from stock and have for generations! As usual, Monster Muleys loves to run down landowners, ranchers and farmers. I'll bet i do more for wildlife in 2 months than some of you do all year. And lots of Farm Bureau members do the same if not more! Just SAYING!!!

Desert Rancher you said

" I'll bet i do more for wildlife in 2 months than some of you do all year. And lots of Farm Bureau members do the same if not more! Just SAYING!!!"

Just curious what you and Farm Bureau are planning to do to help wildlife in two months time? Not running you down just some strong words coming from ya.

I hope it would be railing/bullhogging/burning a couple hundred thousand acres of public land that would be awesome.

Vehicle vs. Elk/Deer claims are significant along certain stretches of roadways. Insurance companies see the claims and react by wanting fewer animals available to be hit. Underpasses for animals work if the animals follow predictable movement patterns. Otherwise, mixing roads and animals leads to property, injury and even life insurance claims.

Some rental cars do not offer coverage if you drive into unauthorized areas. Not covering a vehicle while it is on certain stretches of roadeway would be another option for insurance companies to manage the risk of claims without seeking lower herd sizes.

Insurance companies could raise premiums.

No silver bullet in any of these options.

Never had one Forest Circus range con say they are cutting grazing permits because of elk #'s.
They cut #'s because of politics. Anti grazing employees working as do gooders.
If you listen to the link, twice the DWR fought against increases on the fishlake and one other unit.
The Farm Bureau asked for 500 more tags than the DWR reccomended.
The FB guy said they don't agree with DWR counts so increase 500 tags in case the DWR is wrong.
If we kill every elk in the west. Not one AUM will be returned to one grazing allotment!
The post is about if you will buy insurance from Farm Bureau Insurance? And help them kill doe deer and cow elk when the data does not warrant it.

Did I studder with my answer 338Boy?

And desertrancher?

Are you a Insurance Agent/Salesman?

Got a ways to go
That we all call home

SHOW THEM

I think I know where you stand.
I understand where D rancher stands
With your permission , let's see where others stand. lol!

take farm bureau and your sorry ass cows off our public land,. we dont need you one bit,,,

>Desert Rancher you said
>
>" I'll bet i do more
>for wildlife in 2 months
>than some of you do
>all year. And lots of
>Farm Bureau members do the
>same if not more! Just
>SAYING!!!"
>
>Just curious what you and Farm
>Bureau are planning to do
>to help wildlife in two
>months time? Not running you
>down just some strong words
>coming from ya.
>
>I hope it would be railing/bullhogging/burning
>a couple hundred thousand acres
>of public land that would
>be awesome.
I have had deer in my haystack all winter most years. Never said a word to the DWR or took a dime, including a landowner tag. Built over 2 dozen water developements. Worked to get juniper thinning done on thousands of acres. I would love to see railing/chaining/burning done more but the federal government is totally against it! My point is most ranchers do lots for wildlife. Public land or private. But in the end most folks just choose to beleive we are useless, only tie up land they should have access to 24/7, rape the earth by grazing and want all wildlife gone. Nothing is further from the truth.

My brother-in-law is a range con here in Utah. NOT all but he says there is quite a few ranchers who just don't give a ##### and it's a constant battle with them over grazing. Most of the problem he says comes from the mountain maget sheep.
I support the ranchers, but maybe they could help themselves from losing grazing permits, by not over grazing the hell out of the range.
It's not the wildlife that Farm bureau should be going after. It's the tree huggers who want no grazing at all on the forest. My brother-in-law says it's a constant lawsuit battle with the inviromental groups to stop all grazing.

>Did I studder with my answer
>338Boy?
>
>And desertrancher?
>
>Are you a Insurance Agent/Salesman?
>
>
>
>[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
>
>If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM
>TO ME!
>
>
>
>
> It's been a long hard
>ride
> Got a ways to go
>
> But this is still the
>place
> That we all call home
>
>
No BESS. I don't sell insurance. I run cattle and build fence and fix generators for the army as a day job to meet all my payments every month. You used to have my email a while ago. Guess if you still had it you'd tell me and my cows to go to hell?

> take farm bureau and
>your sorry ass cows off
>our public land,. we dont
>need you one bit,,,

You are a narrow minded dipshit. Take your wildlife off my private land. I don't need you or your silly little rants either Einstien! You are probably the type that shoots signs and cattle and throws gates down and cuts fences and leaves trash everywhere. How bout you send me a PM with your phone number so we can chat a bit? Unless you're just another keyboard tough guy who wouldn't say crap if somebody was standing in front of you that might sit you on your lard ass in the dirt!

>>Did I studder with my answer
>>338Boy?
>>
>>And desertrancher?
>>
>>Are you a Insurance Agent/Salesman?
>>
>>
>>
>>[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
>>
>>If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM
>>TO ME!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> It's been a long hard
>>ride
>> Got a ways to go
>>
>> But this is still the
>>place
>> That we all call home
>>
>>
>No BESS. I don't sell insurance.
>I run cattle and build
>fence and fix generators for
>the army as a day
>job to meet all my
>payments every month. You used
>to have my email a
>while ago. Guess if you
>still had it you'd tell
>me and my cows to
>go to hell?

Well Dwight!

That was several Puters & MM names ago!

So No,I don't have your E-mail address anymore!

Just thought I'd throw that:(Are you an Insurance Salesman?) part in to see if I could Stirr/Hook you?

It's a Sharp Treble Hook & I set it 3 extra times,How'd that feel?

Got a ways to go
That we all call home

> take farm bureau and
>your sorry ass cows off
>need you one bit,,,

Seriously? I hope your kidding, cause thats the dumbest thing I have ever read! I am not a rancher, but I promise you the deer and elk in my neck of the woods are in alot better shape because of the ranchers. Any "so called" hunter who doesnt realize this, must think all those water tanks with patched bullet holes, thousands of acres of chained PJ's, alfalfa and corn fields over run nightly with game, just magically appeared! If you care about wildlife then you do need those "sorry ass cows on bit"! Think about it!

>My brother-in-law is a range con
>here in Utah. NOT all
>but he says there is
>quite a few ranchers who
>just don't give a #####
>and it's a constant battle
>with them over grazing. Most
>of the problem he says
>comes from the mountain maget
>sheep.
>I support the ranchers, but maybe
>they could help themselves from
>losing grazing permits, by not
>over grazing the hell out
>of the range.
>It's not the wildlife that Farm
>bureau should be going after.
>It's the tree huggers who
>want no grazing at all
>on the forest. My brother-in-law
>says it's a constant lawsuit
>battle with the inviromental groups
>to stop all grazing.
Well, while some ranchers may overgraze, how long do you figure we'd be in business if we did it year after year? I have run cows for 35 years. My family has run cows for over 125 in an area the averages 12 inches of moisture a year. Think we'd still be here if we over grazed? The constant battle is with range con's just out'a college who have never seen anything but a book some liberal professor told them was gospel. Or the battle with the public who suddenly are range experts because they see cow crap and some grass eaten. Grass was put here by god to be converted into protien by animals. Or it evolved to be eaten by animals. Take your pick. Have your Bro-in-law talk about the benefits of grazing when it comes to re-seeding, organic addition to the soil, fire prevention and invasive weed prevention. Ask him how many ranchers work harder to conserve public land than the public who loves to tear it up with atv's, wildfire, trash and basic stupity? Ask him about the projects that benefit wildlife and livestock alike? He is right about the enviro's filing lawsuits weekly in some cases to stop grazing. When they get grazing banned, and mining and logging, they will be coming for hunters. Wait! They already are! And we waste time fighting among ourselves? Farm Bureau and the Utah Cattlemen's Association fights enviro's everyday. Too bad hunters can't see farther than their nose and join with us to protect private and public land from the avalanche of educated idiots that want ALL OF US wiped out!

Is this the kinda Thread that littlejoe doesn't like?:D

Got a ways to go
That we all call home

> take farm bureau and
>your sorry ass cows off
>need you one bit,,,

Wow, just wow. Why don't we need the cattle or ranchers? Because the grass won't grow back? Because the rangeland didn't evolve with grazers? Because we want the private ranchlands which sustain large amount of wintering wildlife turned to subdivisions or ranchettes? Because the wildlife doesn't benefit from the alfalfa grown by the dastardly rancher?

Please enlighten us some more about how sheep and cows don't benefit deer.

Any PETA PEOPLE READING THIS, AND ANY TREE HUGGERS DOING THE SAME. ARE SAYING YES DIVIDE AND CONQUER, WE CAN WORK TOGETHER OR BE DESTROYED SEPARATELY.

We don't tell Farm Bureau how to Sell Insurance!

And Farm Bureau ain't tellin us how to manage Game Herds!

Got a ways to go
That we all call home

>We don't tell Farm Bureau how
>to Sell Insurance!
>
>And Farm Bureau ain't tellin us
>how to manage Game Herds!
>
>
>
>
>[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
>
>If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM
>TO ME!
>
>
>
>
> It's been a long hard
>ride
> Got a ways to go
>
> But this is still the
>place
> That we all call home
>
>

So answer the question Bess! How should we manage wildlife in Utah? You always talk a good game but i have never heard your all knowing plan. Ranchers should have NO INPUT on managing wildlife? Should bird watchers have a say? Only hunters? Only hunters from the basin with little man's disease?

LAST EDITED ON Apr-16-12 AT 09:59PM (MST)[p]You ever see me thrashing Ranchers?

The Deer Herd in TARDville is a done Deal!

Or have you not noticed that in the last 40 years?

I'll be GAWD DAMNED if we are gonna let Farm Bureau Slaughter Does & Fawns!

So desertrancher?

Lets just say you have 1,000 head of Cows(I have no idea how many you have?)just using the 1,000 number as an example!

Let's say you sell most of your Steers/Bulls every Fall!

But tragic hits & tips 18 of your 20 Bulls over you keep foor breeding purposes!

GOOD GAWD!

That leaves too many Cows for the number of Bulls!

Do you start killing/shooting/selling your cows to get the Bull to Cow Ratio back in Check?

Or do you do something to bring the 18 needed Bulls back?

Maybe you should let Big Game Hunters Manage/tell you what to do with them?

JFP!!!

Got a ways to go
That we all call home

You are thrashing Farm Bureau pretty good! For the record, i don't agree with killing does or cow elk either. I think we have to quit managing wildlife to make money instead of looking at it as an important resource. And i know ranchers need to have a seat at the table when discussing wildlife in Utah.

And for you BULLLSSHITT Above Objectives theory!

You must be letting the UDWR brain wash you!

GEEZUS!

Got a ways to go
That we all call home

>You are thrashing Farm Bureau pretty
>good! For the record, i
>don't agree with killing does
>or cow elk either. I
>think we have to quit
>managing wildlife to make money
>instead of looking at it
>as an important resource. And
>i know ranchers need to
>have a seat at the
>table when discussing wildlife in
>Utah.

I believe any Farmer could manage Game better than the way they've been managed!

But to start killing Does,Fawns & Cows is BULLCRAP!

Got a ways to go
That we all call home

And i'm done. Again. Monster muleys shows it is a rancher hating, private land bashing bunch of know it alls. Led by Bess the omnipotent (means arogant and smart for your basin pea brain) Ya'll love to scream about anything without coming close to finding a solution to fixing it. GEEZUS himself wouldn't put up with your ranting and raving and whining like 13 year old girl. Utah has a screwed up game system because Utahn's like you Bess, run the place! Lets have 50 bucks per 100 does, on every unit and lets all plan on getting a tag once in a lifetime? You need a tuneup bessy. And a drugtest. You really believe that the DWR has an even ballpark figure to elk numbers? The same DWR who wanted to kill over 1000 cows on fish a few years back? But now they can count? You are one gulible lil' dude! Our biologist is lucky to find his truck keys let alone count a deerherd! But you want to trust them? GEEZZZUS!!!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-16-12 AT 10:44PM (MST)[p]desertrancher!

You'd best stick with managing Slow Elk!

Never said I hate any Rancher,WAKE THE #### UP!

Me run the place,now that's f'n Phunny right there!

By the way,you just PISSED a local Biologist off with your SMART ASS mouth!

You can take a f###n Hike!

Go feed your Cows!

Do whatever you do,but don't f with big game,you can't handle it!

Got a ways to go
That we all call home

LAST EDITED ON Apr-16-12 AT 10:44PM (MST)[p]One more thing!

You can take your ####### Farm Bureau Bullsshitt with you when you leave!

Got a ways to go
That we all call home

Big mouth bess with a little ass behind it! You are a piece of work. I'd expect this ##### from a punk ass kid. You ought'a know better at your age. My local biologist would have to wake up enough to give a crap to care and if he knew what i think, he'd simply blink and look confused. You know everything don't ya? How to run cows, how to piss off folks, how to tune up a 4 wheeler, how to act tough hiding behind a keyboard. What you really need is for somebody to knock you on your ass. And then wait til you get up and knock you down again. Like your daddy should'a! Then you'd have some class and manners instead of just being a prick. You wouldn't make a pimple on a real hunters ass. You are simply a ##### stirring little punk who probably lets his britches hang below his knees. If you ever get your balls to drop and wanta back up your big talk, look me up. And make sure your dental plan is updated as i'd hate to see you get cavities! I spend lots of time on the Abajo's chasing deer and turkeys and watching elk. Can't wait for the day we run into each other. It'll be a grin for sure! Now i'd best get back to ruining wildlife, over grazing and killing does and cows. Thanks to you i now want to try riding my atv up everest. If you say it shouldn't be done that's a plenty good reason to try it! See ya on the mountain puss:)

The thing you gotta love about the ranchers around here is they're all anti Obongo, anti socialist, anti left wing and yet if there's any discussion about ending ag welfare, these same clowns are circling the wagons and ready to fight to the death. Never been a fan of hypocrites or ranchers who make their living off the backs of the American taxpayer...

Arguing on the internet is alot like running in the special olympics- even if you win, your still retarded!

>Big mouth bess with a little
>ass behind it! You are
>a piece of work. I'd
>expect this ##### from a
>punk ass kid. You ought'a
>know better at your age.
>My local biologist would have
>to wake up enough to
>give a crap to care
>and if he knew what
>i think, he'd simply blink
>and look confused. You know
>everything don't ya? How to
>run cows, how to piss
>off folks, how to tune
>up a 4 wheeler, how
>to act tough hiding behind
>a keyboard. What you really
>need is for somebody to
>knock you on your ass.
>And then wait til you
>get up and knock you
>down again. Like your daddy
>should'a! Then you'd have some
>class and manners instead of
>just being a prick. You
>wouldn't make a pimple on
>a real hunters ass. You
>are simply a ##### stirring
>little punk who probably lets
>his britches hang below his
>knees. If you ever get
>your balls to drop and
>wanta back up your big
>talk, look me up. And
>make sure your dental plan
>is updated as i'd hate
>to see you get cavities!
>I spend lots of time
>on the Abajo's chasing deer
>and turkeys and watching elk.
>Can't wait for the day
>we run into each other.
>It'll be a grin for
>sure! Now i'd best get
>back to ruining wildlife, over
>grazing and killing does and
>cows. Thanks to you i
>now want to try riding
>my atv up everest. If
>you say it shouldn't be
>done that's a plenty good
>reason to try it! See
>ya on the mountain puss:)
>

desertrancher!

Yup!

You must be a Real Cowboy,gonna run your Quad up the Mountains in closed areas and Thump your Chest Huh?

I'm down there every year,shouldn't be too hard to find me!

Are you Sure you're not an Insurance Salesman?

You're a Tough SOB I can tell!

6' 14" & 485 I'm sure!

Gonna tell you one more time,if the Farm Bureau wants more Does & Cows killed they can KISS MY ASS!

I've said nothing Bad about your Herd of Cows,Grazing,being a Rancher or most of your other BULLLSSHITT!

But here's my Question to you?

If they(Farm Bureau's idea) Slaughter more Cows & Does is it just to provide more Feed for your Cows or why are you so GAWD-DAMNED sensitive over it!

Not being Smart(You've already told me how Dumb I am!)just wondering if you're gonna man-up & tell us why that many Does & Fawns need to be Slaughtered?

As far as your Threats go,Bring it on!

Got a ways to go
That we all call home

deserthunter?

Did you read Post # 38?

You know what that makes us?:D

Got a ways to go
That we all call home

sttm. you done it now, that inbred is mad,,,,,you better tell him what a nice truck he has,smooth things over. before he has a heart attack,

elkun!

T'wasn't Me that fired him up!:D

I'm payin for your Comment/Post!:D

I already told him what I wanted to tell him & that is:What a Bunch of the Smartest people on Earth that Farm Bureau outfit must be!

When I grow up I wanna be just that Smart!

desertrancher has got his Panties in a Wad,and elkun I think you were the Instagator!:D

Got a ways to go
That we all call home

sttm. oh no he sent me a real nice pm. saying how sorry he was for the farm bureau, and how he was going to cut 10% of his cows off the public,just to say he was sorry,

LAST EDITED ON Apr-17-12 AT 09:51AM (MST)[p]
I am glad I cancelled my Farm Bureau policy years ago....

Now, we have Insurance Companies wanting to kill cow elk.

Bessy:

I was starting to think you had lost your edge }>

BTW: If we could could get TOPGUN to start commenting, we could get this arguement settled! }>

Come on STTM, guys our age have to keep things cool and calm! I have it on very good authority you are an awesome individual and basically kinda quiet away from the keyboard! :) Keep the blood pressure down and hang around for a while! While I may not agree with all you have to say, you make me laugh like hell sometimes!

www.unitedwildlifecooperative.org

derertrancher your kind of attitude is what it's going to take to get this issue fixed. You manage animals and know exactly what over grazing really means. A few of these other know-it-alls are just "all about me", "It's mine", instead of "All for one and one for all".

"BTW: If we could could get TOPGUN to start commenting, we could get this arguement settled!"

Sorry Woodruffhunter, but my keyboard is getting worn out and I have to ssve it just for comments on SFW!!!

>The thing you gotta love about
>the ranchers around here is
>they're all anti Obongo, anti
>socialist, anti left wing and
>yet if there's any discussion
>about ending ag welfare, these
>same clowns are circling the
>wagons and ready to fight
>to the death. Never
>been a fan of hypocrites
>or ranchers who make their
>living off the backs of
>the American taxpayer...

How am i living off the backs of taxpayers? I pay my way, pay my taxes and run cows on private and public land. Here's my last questions and then i am done with you jackass's.....Those elk that you want saved, where do they winter? They don't come off the mountain into farmers private ground ever do they? Let me say it slowly so maybe it can penetrate your thick metal plate in your forehead...........We------have------to-----manage-----wildlife------at-------the-------numbers-------the-----habitat----will-------support!!!!! That would include grazing and non-consumptive users and new subdivisions and highways and lots of other variables. You can blame ranchers and Agriculture all you want, but when we get forced into selling, a developer will be right there ready to turn ranches into cabin lots! Then what happens to wildlife numbers? I dare you to come visit our ranch and see what we deal with, how we improve wildlife habitat, how we protect "your public land" from idiots, how we barely break even most years, how we have been ranching here before your family left the east and how we help hunters every chance we can! But no, you already know everything, have your mind made up and simply spew hate and un-true statements. I will PM you with my cell number. Are you man enough to visit and see and maybe learn something or are you just a typical arrogant tree hugger who has never spent a second thinking about anything other than your own agenda?

I am done with Monster Muleys. While the pictures and stories about hunting, the mountains, the memories are great, the previlent attitude about agriculture and ranchers makes me sick and ashamed to associate with some of you guys. Who needs to listen to the outright lies and BS thrown around? Who needs to argue with educated idiots who haven't spent a day working for a living off the land, who treasure it and hold it kinda sacred? Who have done so for generations? Why listen to guys who only see their interests and have no tolerance for other ideas or working together? I am proud to be a rancher. But sure disgusted and offended to think i might be like some of you "sportsmen"! Triple_BB and others can sleep good tonight knowing they have taught a useless rancher a thing or two! What you taught me was life is too short to spend it talking with ignorant, narrow-minded, uninformed, arrogant, anti-ranching knuckleheads. The guys i have PMed about things over the years, feel free to use my email to stay in touch. I'll head back to living off the backs of the American taxpayers, hating wildlife and hunters and doing everything i can to ruin the deer and elk herds of Utah.

Brian, kindly cancel my account, print off 3 paper copies saying it is closed, mail one copy of it to Triple_BB, post another copy here to allow the nazi bastrds who hate agriculture to obtain a small erection knowing i am banished forever and use the last copy to wipe your ass!

desertrancher

My goodness these threads get very skewed very quickly. I know desertrancher and after talking to him it seems that his point is give everyone a say wether you agree with them or not. Ranchers like desertrancher that get crapped on by a small percent of the public get a real bad taste in their mouth when folks bash farms, cows, ranchers and any organization representing any or all of the above. He simply wants to defend what is his and does not want to be forced to do anything he sees as detrimental to his way of life and gets a little to fired up when he feels that way of life gets threatened. As sportsman we all have a place at the table and should all be heard but we all must accept that we are not making the decisions and if we did get what we wanted it could fail just as easily as what is being done. I don't have a ton of answers for the restoration of our public game animals but I do know that as hunters we need to be united by the passion we have for the outdoors and stop fighting among ourselves. Bow hunters hate riflehunters who can not stand muzzleloader hunters etc. etc. Our differing opinions can make us stronger so long as we do not let them explode into hatefull speech and retoric. Coming together and agreeing to disagree is a much stronger plan than trying to set each other up for failure and ass kickins. Just my 2 cents.

You give up too easy. Stick around and make a few people miserable like the rest of us. As long as you are proud of what you do why let other people define you? I am not a fan of the FB or the ranchers that were backing Taulman but I really have nothing bad to say about making a living by ranching or farming. Hope you cool off and stick around.

>"BTW: If we could could get
>TOPGUN to start commenting, we
>could get this arguement settled!"
>
>
>
>Sorry Woodruffhunter, but my keyboard is
>getting worn out and I
>have to ssve it just
>for comments on SFW!!!

Ha Ha, well thats better than nothing!!

Its too bad that opinions are formed from a few comments. I don't agree with killing 500 elk of Fish Lake but, that doesn't mean desertrancher is a jerk. Even if he does agree with reducing the herd size (which I don't agree with), doesn't make
him a "welfare rancher"

I wouldn't worry too much about some of the people who post on here. They are the people who post on other threads as well. When someone disagrees with them, they turn the thread into a personal attack.

For some reason, these types of "posters" are the ones who stay on this site and a lot of the good ones leave. Its too bad...

LAST EDITED ON Apr-17-12 AT 02:58PM (MST)[p]Sorry desertrat, shoulda made it clearer that I wasn't talking about you. As noted, I was referring to the yocals in my neck of the woods. However if yer offended because yer someone who preach's about the evils on the left and their socialistic ways, but still lines up for ag welfare, benefits from subsidized gov't lands and low interest ag loans, etc., well too dang bad and adios anyway pardner. If yer someone where the shoe doesn't fit, kudo's to you and keep doing what yer doing...

You're An ASSSHHOLLE!!!

Just got a PM & this is what it said:

Turn your Volume up & pull the car keys out of your ears!

Got a ways to go
That we all call home

>Big mouth bess with a little
>ass behind it! You are
>a piece of work. I'd
>expect this ##### from a
>punk ass kid. You ought'a
>know better at your age.
>My local biologist would have
>to wake up enough to
>give a crap to care
>and if he knew what
>i think, he'd simply blink
>and look confused. You know
>everything don't ya? How to
>run cows, how to piss
>off folks, how to tune
>up a 4 wheeler, how
>to act tough hiding behind
>a keyboard. What you really
>need is for somebody to
>knock you on your ass.
>And then wait til you
>get up and knock you
>down again. Like your daddy
>should'a! Then you'd have some
>class and manners instead of
>just being a prick. You
>wouldn't make a pimple on
>a real hunters ass. You
>are simply a ##### stirring
>little punk who probably lets
>his britches hang below his
>knees. If you ever get
>your balls to drop and
>wanta back up your big
>talk, look me up. And
>make sure your dental plan
>is updated as i'd hate
>to see you get cavities!
>I spend lots of time
>on the Abajo's chasing deer
>and turkeys and watching elk.
>Can't wait for the day
>we run into each other.
>It'll be a grin for
>sure! Now i'd best get
>back to ruining wildlife, over
>grazing and killing does and
>cows. Thanks to you i
>now want to try riding
>my atv up everest. If
>you say it shouldn't be
>done that's a plenty good
>reason to try it! See
>ya on the mountain puss:)
>

WHOA desertrancher!

Cavities?

HELL Sakes!

A Cavity would be known as a PISSCUTTER in my Mouth!

I don't have Cavities,I got Craters and several of them,you're offering me more of them?

I ain't had my ass chewed like that in years!:D

And what's this BS of me not getting any TP?

Got a ways to go
That we all call home

RE: You're An ASSSHHOLLE!!!

Haven't read the thread but it reminds me of a song?
"What part of FARM don't you understand.........."

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

RE: You're An ASSSHHOLLE!!!

I understand the whole public grazing thing. It's healthy for the mountain if NOT overgrazed. Our wildlife do need some grazing to take place. However, any organization that says they support doe hunts right now is so far out of touch with our wildlife issues that they shouldn't have a say in it at all! If farmers/ranchers care one bit about wildlife right now they would say HELL NO to any does hunts. REALLY??? DOE HUNTS????

It's always an adventure!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom