Farmington area weather

Eastwood

Well, I'm setting here in central Texas turning to jerky with our record breaking 100 degree heat and no rain since the days of Noah. I'm looking forward to my 2B second rifle hunt in a couple of months. I've been checking the weather for Dulce and I've seen lots of rain chances. My dad said he saw a weather report that said all of New Mexico was going to be dry till next year. So, what's really happening over there? Ya'll getting any rain? How do the deer look?

We've been getting a little rain here & there. I just got back from Dallas & it's just as hot here today, but there are some serious storm clouds to the east brewing. Probably raining right now in Gobernador... Haven't been out in the forest or Rosa for a couple weeks, but when I was it was drier than a popcorn fart out there!!

Good luck on your hunt!

Was out in the forest and blm yesterday. The rain out there was real spotty. But where it did rain it put alot on the ground.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom