father and son double

steelheader

We finaly got over to deer hunt. Had a great time. My son was able to take a buck of a life time.
43242010_hunts_006.jpg
5702010_hunts_010.jpg
7012010_hunts_011.jpg
4812010_hunts_013.jpg

58062010_hunts_025.jpg

Steelheader, Awesome bucks! Looks like a super fun hunt.What more could you ask for a father and son together enjoying the outdoors and the time together!! Memories that will last.. Thanks for the post....

Brian

Looks to me your son is hooked for life on hunting, thats the best thing to be hooked on. I wished my father and I could have did that. Thank you so much for sharing, that awesome.
Chuck

Geez, great freakin hunt! Love seeing fathers and sons out hunting. Thats a trip for the books right there!.

Everyone's wondering so I'll ask....Was this a draw or general season?

the artist formerly known as "gemstatejake".

Great bucks! And I am not certain, but I'm guessing draw since there aren't any general season tags that open the 15th, or so I don't think. Once again, great bucks guys!

Thanks guys for all the nice comments. It was a draw hunt, and with Dustin being a senior I don't know how many more we may have. I hope we never miss a season, but life takes people to other places sometimes. He has hunted with me since he was 5, and was mad if I didn't get him up to go. He took a pic of his buck to school and came home and said, "there just isn't hardly any one else that hunts!" And thats sad. To many fathers find it easy to exclude there kids, boys or girls and thats whats wrong with our kids today. So please start them early and keep them involved! Good luck guys. Scott

Scott, Awesome Bucks congrats to you guys! How'd Dustins elk hunt turn out? I've got a late buck tag this year and hope it turns out as well as yours did!!! Nice Job

If I saw your son at my school with a picture of that deer. I would flip the eff out! I would do anything for a buck like that and no one at my school seems to be much of hunters, and if they are hunters they aren't as into it as they should be.

>Scott, Awesome Bucks congrats to
>you guys! How'd Dustins elk
>hunt turn out? I've got
>a late buck tag this
>year and hope it turns
>out as well as yours
>did!!! Nice Job
Dustin passed on a spike, but my brother inlaw and a friend took bulls. Here's a pic of the motley crew!

2692010_hunts_003.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom