Father/Mother/Daughter Issues

Wiszard

Long Time Member
My 16 year old daughter has an issue with her boyfiend and his ex-girlfriend. I'm a pretty rational guy but after the wife hears of whats going on it gets a bit out of control. After hearing the drama, I chime in and speak what I feel is rational rhetoric. My wife, being the loose cannon that she is, tells my daughter what she thinks she should do about the problem. Again, I speak my mind and I am now the bad guy in the situation. My wife thinks she is still on the downward side of 18 and thinks she should be confronting the boyfreinds ex. OMG.....am I the only one who has been down this road? Are all Moms nuts??!!

M'Balz Es Hari

2009-11-12_154001.jpg

I had a 16 year old daughter at one time. It's one of the major reasons I built a detatched garage with huge work shop. Out there I'm isolated from all that drama. It has served me well, and still does.

I know my place. Sign the checks and STFU

Eel

I've raised 3 daughters and a wife so far. The wife used to (and still does) get right in there and fight with them like she is a high school girl also. Damndest thing I've ever seen. Even after many attempts to explain to her that she is the adult in this situation and act accordingly she still doesn't get it. Best advice I can give you is to speak to your daughter one on one and get your rational point across and don't tell the wife. When the wifey talks just look interested and don't say a damn thing.

Here's the most important thing to know about women. Whether they used to be, currently are, or will be in the future...they're a fuggin crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Z~

>I had a 16 year old
>daughter at one time. It's
>one of the major reasons
>I built a detatched garage
>with huge work shop. Out
>there I'm isolated from all
>that drama. It has served
>me well, and still does.
>
>
>I know my place. Sign the
>checks and STFU
>
>Eel

Eel has it right here.

This is an area where no good will come from confronting "estrogen".....Motherhood is a combination of mental factors that men were never designed to understand.

Of course, "when the chit hits the fan", it will ultimately come out that YOU failed to take proper interest in..... or did not support the Mother during the crisis.

I made the agreement to let Mom handle the drama with the daughter and I train the dogs. Never ended up with any "puppies" that weren't planned for......luckily.

"Being an idiot is NOT an art form. Give it up!"

So Wisz?

Still Trying to Figure Out if Ms Wisz is gonna Whoop Your Ass?

Or the Ex-Girl Friends Ass?

Or Both Your Asses?:D:D:D

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

One more thing Wisz!

I've gotta few Wanna Be Future Son-In-Laws that I've Run down the Road!

You Interested in any of them?

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

Wiz
You are just pretty much SOL dude.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom