Favorite Whisky?

feddoc

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Dec-12-19 AT 06:09PM (MST)[p]I kinda like this stuff. Smoother than
I thought it would be.

zUvXljo.jpg

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

LAST EDITED ON Dec-12-19 AT 08:53PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-12-19 AT 08:51?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Dec-12-19 AT 06:10?PM (MST)

0 out of 4 is about par for you. Close, but no cigar.

The seat belt is on, I am not driving...the transmission is in park and I'm not drinking. Not texting either. You're observation skills need a bit of work.

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

JD Single is not to bad. I prefer Angels Envy, Basil Hayden, Mother's Milk, Jamieson Select Reserve. That's a good start for now. Cheers!!!

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

I dont drink any more.. the listed brands above are too pricey for me.. I'm hoping that tue expensive stuff is being drank over ice or neat... I always chuckled at guys that forked out big money for top shelf bourbon or whiskey and then poured it over coke... lmao!!!! I preferred Evan William's warm in a glass when I did drink...

Here is what doc is really Thinking about!

64408jd.jpg

The 2 Here don't Mix Well!

57934jd1.jpg

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Yup, you got me on that one.

The new Japanese scotch Hibiki is great. Really smooth I couldn't believe it was as good as it is.
Neat with a water back don't bruise the scotch.. Better than Belvenie Scotch.

>Anyone ever try Stranahan's......DW, your neck
>of woods made?

I've tried it, a little rougher than Pendleton to me. It is made here in Colorado.

#livelikezac

I am not a connoisseur and I threw around a reckless amount of money building up an apocalypse worthy bulk stash of a variety of bourbons as well as some barrel aged rums over the past few years, but I have enjoyed trying different brands, mid-shelf stuff. Right now, I have a Russell's Reserve 10 yr (Wild Turkey Brand) and I have to tell you I think it is pretty good on the rocks. I still have about a fifth of a bottle of 1960's vintage Walker's Deluxe from my great uncle's estate and also some old high test JD that I dip into with family over. If you like whiskey and want to delve into the rums, try the Ron Del Barrilito if you can find it, I think you will like it.

>>Anyone ever try Stranahan's......DW, your neck
>>of woods made?
>
>
>I've tried it, a little rougher
>than Pendleton to me. It
>is made here in Colorado.
>
>
>#livelikezac

Stranahans is a west slope whiskey, DW is a front Ranger :)

Hasbean

>>>Anyone ever try Stranahan's......DW, your neck
>>>of woods made?
>>
>>
>>I've tried it, a little rougher
>>than Pendleton to me. It
>>is made here in Colorado.
>>
>>
>>#livelikezac
>
>Stranahans is a west slope whiskey,
>DW is a front Ranger
>:)
>
>
>Hasbean

lol! They make it in Junction?

#livelikezac

>>>>Anyone ever try Stranahan's......DW, your neck
>>>>of woods made?
>>>
>>>
>>>I've tried it, a little rougher
>>>than Pendleton to me. It
>>>is made here in Colorado.
>>>
>>>
>>>#livelikezac
>>
>>Stranahans is a west slope whiskey,
>>DW is a front Ranger
>>:)
>>
>>
>>Hasbean
>
>
>lol! They make it in Junction?
>
>
>#livelikezac

OOps, Stranahan lives in the roaring fork valley, I planted a forage trial on his property a few years ago, Guy was a #####. I incorrectly assumed it was made nearby, not in Denver. DW still owes me a beer though.

Hasbean

Can't be all that bad.....without ice killed a cold or two.

You guys wanna get serious.....lol.....early times!!

Here?s my list in no particular order

Markers Mark
Ten High
Four Roses (this one is locally made)
Buffalo Trace

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

I don't normally approve of getting drunk and spilling whisky all over yourself but I'll make an exception in this case.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom