> I wonder if Cohen
>has and receipts for that
>fix ?
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

Proves one thing!

If you look hard & Long enough you can find anything on the Internet!

Right Nemont & dude?

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

RE: The Taint Team?

The girl was there the bight she said it happened. that much is known.

Nothing would surprise me about Trump. but nobody cares, not even Flanders.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

I Thought Trump had better taste than this?

39F747F400000578-3914012-image-a-9_1478540467720.jpg

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Yeah, everyone knows if an alleged victim who's been threatened by powerful rich men drops her case that means she was lying.

Given the fact sluts who we know Trump bought say they've been threatened is it impossible a young girl who could send him to the pen may have been threatened ?

I have no idea if this is true or not and unlike a Trump chump I'm not going to pretend I do. but considering who Trump is nothing disgusting is out of the question. I'd give it 50/50 odds.

It doesn't matter even if it's true he got away with it. the point is if you want to talk rumors distance yourself from this chit pile or expect to get it tossed back at you.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Who knows if it's true, what might he have had Cohen pay ? or what might have he had goons threaten her with ? we know his MO is and we know what a sleaze he is. anything is possible.

If it had been some black guy working at the party accused he'd be in jail all things being equal. that much is true.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Why is everything about collusion to you ? obstruction of justice is what brought Nixon down and Trump is nose deep in it.

If Cohen met in Prague as they say that is a smoking gun with video of the shot. collusion is proven. if not then maybe obstruction of justice and campaign fraud may be all he has. who knows , but if there was nothing to hide Trump wouldn't be shitting in his moth over it wouldn't you think ?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

With the Democrat mounted witch hunt by Mueller, Trump's lawyer would be down right stupid to not take the 5th. Make Mueller come up with any evidence on his own and not twist what Cohen may or may not say.

If I was Trump, I would not enter into any interview with Mueller or his flunkies and tell him to take a flying "F". The Mueller team is a outright hit squad and not interested in anyone's rights to a fair investigation. Anyone that can not see that is either blind or a liar and maybe both.

RELH

Witch hunt? you've stopped drinking the kool aid and gone straight to the concentrate.

What about your hero's lawyer taking the 5th ? that witch is going to flip.

Witches have already confessed . this witch hunt is a success and the best is yet to come. you better stick to your state media and pull the curtains if you don't want to be depressed chump.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

The wind shifted again.

He really shouldn't be allowed to talk... at all... to anyone.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...90efaf1f1ee_story.html?utm_term=.07329beae100

During his ?Fox and Friends? interview, Trump confirmed that Cohen had been representing him when the Daniels payment was negotiated.

?He represents me with this crazy Stormy Daniels deal,? Trump said. ?From what I see, he did absolutely nothing wrong.?

That interview was a train wreck even by Trump standards.

This is priceless. Trump has an opinion on people who take the 5th. well, he HAD an opinion.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LAST EDITED ON Apr-26-18 AT 09:50PM (MST)[p]>Hes sure is smart

Yea a lot smarter than a gullible liberal.

Stick to your + 1.

That interview is giving the comedians material for the next month.

I love the end where the FAUX dipchits are trying to shut him up before he admits Putin has a video of him bent over by 3 midgets and a horny goat. you can see them getting orders to end it NOW . " looks like you have lots of things to do Mr president see you later " click.

Priceless.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom