FD Biscuits and Sausage Gravy

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
I made the Sausage Gravy and Judy made the Biscuit chunks. It really came out visually appealing. Mountain House B & G doesn't look great, and isn't that great so this will be a treat on my hiking trips. Pictures show it after freeze drying and in the new chamber vacuum sealer.
20240322_150244.jpg
20240322_150302.jpg
20240322_150758.jpg

Looks good. Need to comeback and give us an update on how it tastes and looks after hydration.
I will do . I talked about that today. I figure I need to try stuff out before trips. Not just for taste , but to see how much water works for each type of dish.

I think it was you I talked to before about how much water to add. If I remember right you weighed it before and afterwards to figure water weight. Do you think you might have to add a percentage more by weight?

I think it was you I talked to before about how much water to add. If I remember right you weighed it before and afterwards to figure water weight. Do you think you might have to add a percentage more by weight?
That's the best way and I didn't do it with this round. So I will weigh an individual package, add water and then will know.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom