February Rhodes Canyon Oryx 2011

bighouse31

Wanted to post a few pictures of my OIL Rhodes Canyon bull 33x33 with 7 inch bases. Not the biggest bull on the range but my 7 year old son was able to be with me through the whole process which made it more of a trophy to me. Thanks to Cody and Seth for there help we had a blast. Weather turned bad and success rates were lower than normal so I am very happy with the outcome.

6606img_0092.jpg

6280img_0111.jpg

Awesome pics Adam. Had a blast hunting with you guys, that was one of the most rewarding hunts I have been on in a long time. Nothing like hunting with old friends and the new generation, that's for certain.
-Cody

Very nice! Congrats! Great to see kids out there enjoying hunting with you! Hope my daughter (1yr next weekend) will be out there with me one day.

Congrats on a very nice bull! It's also really cool that your son was able to tag along and be with you on a great hunt and successfuly harvest! Congrats!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom