Few Game Cam pics

NMPaul

I am finally getting around to picking up some of my game cams that have been in the woods since Sept. Few weekends with out hunts and getting caught up on all the home chores that have been neglected.

Nice bull in a couple years
2010Decgamecampics002.jpg

Some cool webbing on this bull. In a couple years he may be something special.

2010Decgamecampics006.jpg

Next years crop of pigs to hunt

2010Decgamecampics007.jpg

Nice boar

2010Decgamecampics011.jpg

Notice 2 different litters of piglets nursing. Gonna be lots of hogs to hunt next year
2010Decgamecampics010.jpg

2010Decgamecampics009.jpg

same boar later
2010Decgamecampics008.jpg

4 coyotes there the morning I picked up cam.
2010Decgamecampics014.jpg

2010Decgamecampics015.jpg

These yotes are always doing this in front of my cams
2010Decgamecampics012.jpg

2010Decgamecampics013.jpg

Thats just crazy you have that many piggys down there.
I guess they're here to stay.
Keep the pics coming.It helps the winter go by faster.

>LOL!!! those are great pics
>paul. maybe they think
>you are a perv for
>puttin a camera in their
>bathroom!

I do plan on stalking them.

Nice pictures as always.

I told the wife to get ready to move.
I'm thinking we could get used to hunting and scouting 6 months out of the year.

Paul,

If you ever want help with hose piggies, just let me know. it would save my son and I 20 hrs of driving and a few hundreds bucks when we drive out to San Antonio.

>Paul,
>
>If you ever want help with
>hose piggies, just let me
>know. it would save my
>son and I 20 hrs
>of driving and a few
>hundreds bucks when we drive
>out to San Antonio.

Pig hunting up here is very hit and miss. They are in an area one day and gone the next. Pigs are a lot of things, but, stupid is not one of them.

We may go out 10 times to kill one pig (when we are deliberately pig hunting).

Nice pics ,Thanks.Must be on private (or well hide) to leave out that long without someone messing with your camera.You should stick a couple traps around there and get rid of some of those yotes.

Have 7 cams out and they are all on public. Have never had one stolen.
Had a few tampered with, but, no damage.

those coyotes do need to be thinned out.

Great pics Paul thanks for sharing. Been trying for those pigs and yotes ofr years down there but never seem to find either when out and about. Best of luck doing some varmint killing. Will be headed down Thursday for the Archery hunt again. Hope for a nice bull and possibly a lion.

>Great pics Paul thanks for sharing.
> Been trying for those
>pigs and yotes ofr years
>down there but never seem
>to find either when out
>and about. Best of
>luck doing some varmint killing.
> Will be headed down
>Thursday for the Archery hunt
>again. Hope for a
>nice bull and possibly a
>lion.

Good luck on the hunt, definitely hope you get your lion.

>Have 7 cams out and they
>are all on public.
>Have never had one stolen.
>
>Had a few tampered with, but,
>no damage.
>
>those coyotes do need to be
>thinned out.

Tampered with is an understatement isn't it paul ;) those cameras have seen more of some hunters than you would have liked haven't they?

Paul Great pics! Gotta love those pig pics. That boar has some great tusks on him. Anymore pics that show them closer?? Just took a CA Hog with over 3" tusks @ the taxi right now or id exact measure them.

Nice, Paul. What's bringing animals in for the photo? Is there water in the foreground that's just below the frame or is it something else?

awesome pictures! I have to get myself a trail cam!! will love to get a pig! looks so fun!

keep it coming!!

vinihunt

>Nice, Paul. What's bringing animals
>in for the photo?
>Is there water in the
>foreground that's just below the
>frame or is it something
>else?

There is a small dirt waterhole just below the picture. Dried up by mid october. Animals still come in a little. It is in a remote area.

Hey paul, I sent you a PM. I might have run across one of your cameras...I seem to recognize one of the areas....they prob all look the same but I remember seeing a camera in just such a spot. Nice deer...saw the pic. Merry Christmas

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom