P1110232_572943.JPG

P1110218.JPG

P1110176.JPG

P1110371.JPG

P1110270.JPG

P1110317badger.JPG

Close up
P1110320.JPG

Very nice shots of some interesting stuff you don't see much of. Sweet weasel and bad badger! You da man!

AntlerQuest Hunt Consulting and Scouting

Those badger photos are sweeeeet! Looks like he wants a piece of you on the last one. Thanks for posting.

BOHNTR )))---------->

Very cool pics, that badger looks to close for comfort to me. Those little suckers can be mean.

Very nice pic of the Black footed ferret. Don't get to see those everyday..

britsign.jpg

---Scottyboy---

Actually the above critter is a long-tailed weasel. Below is a shot of a black-footed ferret (btw, I did get to see them on a daily basis a few years ago when I was on reintroduction projects in SD and MT0 ;-)

whatever.sized.jpg

I have a 12X optical zoom on the camera, but I wasn't zoomed in all the way. I was probably only 10' away. Maybe a little too close (or too far from the pick-up).

Scottyboy-I am still working on maps for you. I spoke with the Region 4 Block Mangement guy today and pamphlets should be available in 2 weeks. I will let you know when they are out.

I knew it was a weasel. It looks just like my boss at work and everybody knows he's a weasel!:)

Very interesting pictures. We don't get to see critters like that here on the coast. Thanks!

Steve

>I knew it was a weasel.
>It looks just like my
>boss at work and everybody
>knows he's a weasel!:)
>
>Very interesting pictures. We don't get
>to see critters like that
>here on the coast. Thanks!
>
>
>Steve

Hey! Watch it buddy!x(

Great photos. I especially like the weasel.:7

Those are great photos. It looks like you snuck up really close to all of them.

I stand corrected !! I looked at it and thought it was a ferret.
MT, thanks. I'll be looking for them in the mail in the next few weeks....

britsign.jpg

---Scottyboy---

Cool pics...how far above that last buck were you standing?

CPSANDMAN
"The Buck stops here...I hope!"

Wow I like the burrowing owl! I havent seen any in person so that is a treat to see.

Why didn't you take a little kleenex and wipe that poor little badgers' nose for him? No wonder he is angry.

AWSOME PICTURES! CAN'T WAIT TO SHOW MY GRANDSON! HE LOVES SCOUTING AND LOOKING FOR ANIMALS, HE IS 4 YEARS OLD AND CAN SHOOT A BOW PRETTY GOOD! HAS GOOD EYES FOR POINTING OUT DEER AND ELK, HE'LL LOVE THE PIC'S

I like the badger. Brings back memories of the day we were in the breaks and i made chase on the one that turned on me and made me run the other way a bit LOL

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom