Filliing the freezer!

Leftysbowman

Well we went big this year and between myself, the wife and the oldest son we ended up with 6 doe antelop tags! Here are a few pics from last weekend...both one shot kills, kind of putting the pressure on the old man!

Son's first big game animal...made a great shot with grandpa's gun!

5506dadelk2011_261.jpg

The wife...I am a lucky man! (she cleaned hers and helped my son with his, she is also a better shot than me so I have to be careful:)!!)

4948dadelk2011_268.jpg

With the "Guides"

9447dadelk2011_255.jpg

Headed back this weekend for 4 more hopefully!

?The bugle of the bull elk echo?s through the pines, the north wind moans her lonesome lullaby, he hungers for the freedom of an eagle as she flies?somewhere beyond the great divide?

Way to go! KIds are great! Too many lazy ones now days. Its good to see em out and active! Only 9 1/2 more years and I get to do the same with my little girl!

Thats awesome!..Congrats

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Maybe if you could squeeze me in the bed of the truck I could give you a little coaching. Seems like the wife and kids have got it figured out.:)

A darn good way to get the kids interested in hunting for a reasonable price and they get to enjoy many fine family dinners from the hunt.

RELH

We just got back from doing the same thing. 8 tags filled in 3 days. Lots of antelope to chose from. Took one doe at 550 yards and another at 537 yards. I love Wyoming antelope! Great place to get the kids good hunting experience! Did you guys get caught up in the hail storms? It was pretty bad where we were at.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom