FINALLY A BOY

congrats!
hornkiller.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jul-25-11 AT 06:34PM (MST)[p]Congrats Pops!! Did you take his rifle to the gun shop and get it cut down for him yet :)

LAST EDITED ON Jul-25-11 AT 06:34PM (MST)[p]Congrats Pops!! Did you take his rifle to the gun shop and get it cut down for him yet :)

Tiny little fella. Take care of that little one like we know you will and soon he will be teaching you how to hunt. Congradulations!!!

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

Tiny little fella. Take care of that little one like we know you will and soon he will be teaching you how to hunt. Congradulations!!!

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

Congrats, Hope him and mama are doing well.

P.S I still want to come and go fishing with you sometime. This summer has been crazy busy. Later, elkantlers

Congrats, Hope him and mama are doing well.

P.S I still want to come and go fishing with you sometime. This summer has been crazy busy. Later, elkantlers

Way to go!

If He stays that color he won't need any Hunter Orange!

KIDDIN!

Now start workin on a Brother,He's got too many Sisters!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Way to go!

If He stays that color he won't need any Hunter Orange!

KIDDIN!

Now start workin on a Brother,He's got too many Sisters!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

3 big sisters to look after him, He wouldn't have to fight at all in high school. LOL
Glad you got your son. Congrats

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

3 big sisters to look after him, He wouldn't have to fight at all in high school. LOL
Glad you got your son. Congrats

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Good for you and the Mrs. I hope he remains healthy and happy.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Good for you and the Mrs. I hope he remains healthy and happy.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Nice pictures, not what I was expecting from the title. I thought you were going to tell us the operations were finally a success.
Enjoy your son!

Nice pictures, not what I was expecting from the title. I thought you were going to tell us the operations were finally a success.
Enjoy your son!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom