Finally he is on the wall

primeroarcher

9687image.jpg
my wife's first big game animal is finally displayed on the wall. Her and I worked hard for this one. There is just something special about a lady that will follow you up and down mountains just to catch a glimpse and maybe a chance to harvest these elusive creatures. I love my hunting partner. Hope we have a bit of luck in this years draw and good luck to all that put in.
9211image.jpg

That's a great buck. Nice taxi job.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Nicely done!! That is awesome that she will go with you; I am also fortunate to have a wonderful wife who will trek through the hills as well without complaining, and it's a huge blessing. My little lady will also cut the heart and lungs out of an animal while I hold the ribcage open, and, odly enough, I find that attractive. Congrats on the awesome deer and on having a wife who enjoys your passion.

Nice deer and a lucky man having a good wife. I also have a hunting wife who is just a blast to hang out and hunt with.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom