Finally, the TRUTH comes out!

Sorry, I dont see the proof myself. I was born in Moab Utah, When I was 4 my parents moved to Green River Wy. I lived in Green River for 21 years. I grew up there. Went to school there, and my parents still live there. For me Green River is my home town even though I wasn't born there.

>Sorry, I dont see the proof
>myself. I was born in
>Moab Utah, When I was
>4 my parents moved to
>Green River Wy. I lived
>in Green River for 21
>years. I grew up there.
>Went to school there, and
>my parents still live there.
>For me Green River is
>my home town even though
>I wasn't born there.

better clean your ears out, she said "when we visited Baraks home country in Kenya". I didn't know Green River Wy was a country... wow, learn something new everyday.

>Patriot update, idiot update , whatever.
>

here you go, how about youtube

is that generic enough for ya??

So African Americans are all born in Africa? the Irish were all born in Ireland? your home country can be where your family came from it doesn't have to be where you were born.

You birthers really need to give it up you're getting pathetic, if the republicans have moved on so can you.

"Sorry, I dont see the proof myself. I was born in Moab Utah, When I was 4 my parents moved to Green River Wy. I lived in Green River for 21 years. I grew up there. Went to school there, and my parents still live there. For me Green River is my home town even though I wasn't born there."

I understand your thought here, but it happens to SUPPORT the original post. According to the original post, Michelle states that Obama's "home country" is Kenya. In comparison to your comment, Obama lived in the U.S., grew up here, and went to school here. As such, she should have stated (Just as you would with Green River) that the U.S. is Obama's home country, not Kenya.

But I digress, let's get passed the "Birther" movement. It's getting as bad as "9/11 Truthers".

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Ok 3blade and browningrage, The point I was trying to make was, Just because your born somewhere doesn't mean that you consider it your home town, county or whatever you want to call it. I was born in Moab but consider Green river my home. Obama was born in Hawaii but considers Kenya home. And finially 3blade, NOWHERE does Michelle Obama admit that her husband was born in Kenya. Wheres your proof positive like you stated.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-07-10 AT 11:58AM (MST)[p]well, if he considers his home country to be Kenya, that explains everything he's doing and where his allegiance lies. Can you prove that he wasn't born in Kenya?

I know American born Irishmen who consider Ireland their "home" country. Same for Swedes, Italians, Norwegians, Polish, etc, etc who consider the lands of their ancestors as their "home" countries.

You really need to learn what the word TRUTH means as well as the word proof.

With so many factual, verifiable things to dislike president Obama about why continue to pursue something that NOBODY is going touch? You cannot prove that he wasn't born in the U.S.

It is completely your right to think this but it is highly unproductive.

Nemont

I've got to go with ftw and 440 on this one,considering that they both are lifetime achievemnt award winners for LGBT and they attended the luncheon with their hero bendover barney frank,and they just happen to be the most brilliant packers on MM.How's cold fusion going a**holes?

a certificate of live birth is not the same as a birth certificate. But any way, no problem, its insignificant, just like the Constitution these days, no biggie

I, along with millions of other Americans would love it if Obama was born in Kenya. There have been many people trying to find the evidence he wasn't born in the U.S., but they just cant. Now Lets say we do get Obama out of office, then Joe Biden would be president, he aint any better. Now if Biden couldn't do the job, Nancy Pelosi would be president. I hate Obama, but I would rather have him as president than Pelosi.

3Blade,

I find the Birthers to be kind of pathetic. If Obama was not a natural born U.S. Citizen the Clinton Machine would have not only found it but have produced reams of supporting documentation.

The charge that nobody cares about the Constitution is stupid as well. I care deeply about our founding document and this country. I have seen zero, zilch, nada, nothing of substance to support the birther's claims. He is now well into his 2nd year, why not work to change the majority in DC rather then to claim that a short snippet of video proves the birthers right and shouting CASE CLOSED.

It has been to court and the court said it is a ridiculus claim.

Nemont

nancy pelosi would not become president in that line of secession........if Biden were to become president he would then appoint a VP, after approval by the senate.....

The speaker only becomes president if both the president and VP are incapacitated at the same time.

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

"nancy pelosi would not become president in that line of secession........if Biden were to become president he would then appoint a VP, after approval by the senate....."

unless of course the House "deems" Pelosi to have been chosen by Biden.:)

Eel

>"nancy pelosi would not become president
>in that line of secession........if
>Biden were to become president
>he would then appoint a
>VP, after approval by the
>senate....."
>
>unless of course the House "deems"
>Pelosi to have been chosen
>by Biden.:)
>
>Eel

can't happen eel...our resident war hero says that the constitution is still in effect....

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

D13er,

Where was your outrage when the Republican House was using deem and pass?

When did the Constitution get suspended?

It is far different say one served rather then claiming one is a war hero. I served the guys and gals who paid the ultimate price were heroes.

Please find a single line in any of my writing where I declared myself a hero of any kind.

I have no problem proudly saying I served if that bothers you then that is your problem not mine.

Nemont

You should be proud, I'm proud of you.....but you were out of line the other day.

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Nemont, thank you for your service. I too agree that if there was any merit to the claim that Obama was not born in the US, Billary would have blown it up along time ago. It's no secret that I do not care for this president but I believe he was fairly elected and now we are suffering the consequences.
Even if this was true, nobody is willing to touch it so our focus should be on crushing the machine in November.

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

Hdude, Lil' Jimmy wants his share!

Guys;

Nemont is an honorable man, you all, like me , say so.

He got p!ssed because he thought a kid had slapped his honor.

So he drew his sword and nicked the boy, drew a little blood.

Now he knows, what is approproiate to say to a man and what is not.

Don't get me wrong, the boy, has the right to speak his opinion
just like we all do. Do you all believe he would have said that to Nemont , face to face, I don't.

What do you say we all let Nemont up on this one, I'm sure the crazy, opinionated, middle aged bast-rd ( Nemont , Notice I didn't say old bast-rd ) will make his opinion known on an other subject, and then beat him up for that, this has gone far enough, don't you all think?

Steve Cheuvront

p.s. Nemont, man, you are really high maintence, I hope you can at least cook ( smily face goes here ) S.

KYjeller you best get another paper route and not worry about what everyone else is doing. how are you ever going to afford that pair of front teeth or that new banjo you want if you keep wasting time here? off you go.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom