Finally!

kawboy

Very Active Member
I drew an elk tag! I have never been to this area though, I have no time to scout. Can anybody tell me where a big bull is on the Wasatch?

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

>I drew an elk tag! I
>have never been to this
>area though, I have no
>time to scout. Can anybody
>tell me where a big
>bull is on the Wasatch?
>

How do you know, was your CC'd Hit?

Tallbuck1

You struck gold. You can actually hunt pretty much where ever you want since its all considered Wasatch. You dont need to worry about scouting since there are 380 type bulls behind every other tree up there.

If you can afford my guide fees I can some what promise a hunt.

LAST EDITED ON May-09-13 AT 01:35PM (MST)[p]I thinks kawboy is just waiting for the PM's to start coming in to him from guys like me that will draw the snatch tag this year :)

I do want to say I appreciate all of the help I received when my wife drew the tag a couple of years ago so I am more up to speed than most.

alpinebowman

>>>---shots that are true pass right through--->

kawboy rides the short bus...

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Congrats. I heard if you go to strawberry rent a boat and drive the boat into the narrows. Honk a secret cow call "Hoochie Mama." Giant bulls will find you. Good luck and let us know.

OK, maybe I didn't draw yet. But when I do I would love to exchange notes with anybody willing to help. I will be living up there all summer. I am going to dfaw the premium tag.

>OK, maybe I didn't draw yet.
>But when I do I
>would love to exchange notes
>with anybody willing to help.
>I will be living up
>there all summer. I am
>going to dfaw the premium
>tag.
>
>
>I'll tell you who it was
>. . . it was
>that D@MN Sasquatch!

Bahahahahaha! Gzzzz Rick I really hope you draw so I can help you and kenny pack it out!

Don't drink and call your Girlfriend at night!!!!!!

I hope you can help me pack one out too. I am hoping for a 200 inch 4 point.

Well, I still have decent odds with 17 points. I wanna hunt it before its completely killed off.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch

When you draw, this year, just send up a flare and I'll PM the he11 out of you....... or just call me! haha
Good luck Kawboy, you have a great chance at a cool tag! I hope you pull one.
I thought I'd pull a Wyo moose tag but it wasn't in the cards this year. Too many guys jumped in with more points than me so unless we draw something else cool I'll have plenty of time to help. But you can't push me down the mountain again!
Zeke

Sorry Dude but for that I am going to have to tell your dad tomorrow you are lying to many people.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom