Find the coyote.

SLIVER

Very Active Member
There is a very well camo'd coyote in this pic. It took me about 5 min to find him the first time. Pretty cool pic.

Whereisthecoyote105-1.jpg

}}-SLIVER-->

He is not what the birds are eating, when you see him, it's obvious. This is not my pic, just one I saw on another forum and thought it was pretty cool.

}}-SLIVER-->

Got him. Surprised the birds let him get that close. He almost looks air brushed into the photo, he blends in so well.

Smitty, look back toward the tree line and between the two quakes. Pay particularly close attention to the area to the area just right of the left tree.

after several days of searching and reading the hints I finally find the dang thing. Was beginning to wonder if ya was pulling my leg here.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

LAST EDITED ON Dec-08-11 AT 12:28PM (MST)[p]sorry to ruin the fun but i am sure there are plenty of you frustrated as i was trying to find this dang song dog!!! so i finally did and will show ya! for those who dont want to cheat dont look!!!

7388coyote.jpg

So if guns kill people, I suppose pencils misspell words, cars drive drunk, and spoons make people fat...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom