Finished product

ELKOHOLIC

Very Active Member
....almost. Thanks to everyone that helped me out with this project. I've just about wrapped it up. I just need a few more case's for the head stamp then I can put the glass in and call it good. If anyone has any of these (just the brass) I would appreciate it.
22 Hornet
218 Bee
250 Savage
257 Roberts
300 WSM
300 RUM
IMG_1159.jpg

IMG_1160.jpg

a20792b12a43280588e9ae_s.JPG

ELKOHOLIC, I believe i was away for a few weeks helping out the family when you started putting this together. Must say that it is VERY nice!! Wish i gotten in when you started. I have thrown away a decent collection of bullets that i had but still seem to have a bunch of different ones left, some still in their original boxes, displayed or hiding here and there. Always thought i might do something similar to what you've done.

Nice job, Congrats!

Joey

I've got a 300 wsm and 300 rum case if you want them pm me, and we'll work something out.

TICK
TALL, WIDE, AND HANDSOME

I've got a 22 hornet and maybe a .308.. PM me you're address and I'll mail them to ya...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Thanks guys. I sent you a pm. Mt, I don't think you sent one, but it is possible I lost it. Thanks for helping me out.

That is some nice looking stuff.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Bucksnort, I received a envelope with a tear in it and nothing in it. Thanks for the attempt. It makes you wonder how that happens. You would think they would attempt to explain it.

That figures!... I will try again, this time I will go into the post office and maybe get one of their special envelopes...I thought of doing this in the first place but when I went to the post office they were closed..I figured a standard envelope would work,guess not... Now I won't be surprised if the black suits show up at my door...lol

I'll try again if you still want it?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom