First Archery Mule Deer

elkz

This is my first archery mule deer. It was a crazy hunt, I was into deer every day. The weather was extremely cold, I think the warmest the temperature rose to while I was hunting was around 30 degrees. I got within 80 yards twice of two other big bucks, at least 160 inches. That was just a little out of my range. I also had two other shots at 60 yards at different bucks, but was unable to seal the deal. I arrowed this guy at 58 yards on the 6th day, the last morning I was planning to hunt. It was a great shot, I spined him and dropped him in his tracks. It took one more arrow to finish the job. A big thanks to my pals that helped make this happen.
9921img_2133.jpg

That crackling snow makes it hard to get close, You did good. Nice looking buck.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom