First Bull down of the year!

Bloodtrail

LAST EDITED ON Aug-10-12 AT 08:47AM (MST)[p]This Bull decided to jump the guardrail and try and beat my buddy across the road about 25 miles before Gallup. Bad move! Unfortunately my buddy was traveling around 80mph and completely totaled his 2011 Mustang. He only had minor injuries with glass all over his face with a few gashes but walked away. You would think that G&F would have let him keep it since it wiped out his $25k ride but we all know how they are. Just thought I'd share. Good luck everyone and shoot straight!
7192img951316.jpg

Yes very lucky! He would have been in serious trouble if he was hurt bad- with no cell service right there he was practicly doing jumping jacks for more than 20 minutes on the side of the Interstate to flag someone down to help but NOT ONE person stopped to assist. Even with blood all over from the glass, Finally a trooper showed up and said someone had called it in.

About 4 weeks ago we saw a couple of bull close to the hiway just east of Ft Wingate exit, I wonder now if he was one of them.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom