Fish & Game website

shootem

I was hopeing someone could lead me in the right direction. The Wyoming Fish & Game website use to have a link that gave a breakdown for each individual antelope unit. In this breakdown it gave you a precentage of private land vs. public it also gave a precentage of the chance of harvesting a trophy buck on any given unit. It also gave you an idea of how hard or easy the access is to get to the public land. I cant seem to find that link anymore does anyone have any ideas where this info has gone? any info would be great.
Thanks!!

Not sure myself. I have called the fish and game before and they are very helpful in navigating you to what you need.

Over the years I have looked at their website and how to navigate it and look for different subjects, but don't remember ever seeing what you are asking about. Most likely they have done away with it if you can not find it. They do advertise in the Wyo Outdoors Magazine on buying what you are interested I believe or some thing close to it.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

This is very interesting!...I just bought my first preference point today and am really looking forward to hunting in Wyoming too!...That would be a great tool since I dont even know where to start lol!

It's called the Wyoming Hunting Guide.

I can't find it on the website when I did a quick check and search just now. I saved a PDF of it to my hard drive the last time I looked it up.

20518Signature.jpg

I have the 2010 PDF saved also. If your email server allows large attachments (> 6.5 MB)PM me your email addresses and I can send it to you.

Please note that I'm horrible about logging in and checking PM's so it could be a week or so.

Drew

"Born in Wisconsin; live in Colorado; lay to rest in Wyoming (but not this year)"

LAST EDITED ON Oct-01-10 AT 09:04PM (MST)[p]shootem...to PM a person look to the right of their name and you will see a "double envelope" icon that is EMAIL...the single envelope is "PM".
When you have a PM you will see a RED FLAG at the top left edge of the FORUMS on the main page...then look up and over to the right for the words INBOX...that is where you will find your PM.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Its there I know it is. I used this info to for the exact same reasons. But I can't locate it either right now. Was a helpful tool. I'll give it another whirl and see what I can come up with.

Al

I think what you want is in the demand index. You have to look really close for it if it's still there. If that helps.

Pat C.

I just spent the last hour looking and found squat. I did find my paper copy of Antelope units and could scan them and forward to ya if desired. Just let me know...

Al

The info I am looking for comes from the previous hunting guide. I cant seem to even find the hunting guide online anymore, but in there it gave a rundown on each unit and what the access to each unit was like. If anyone has access to the previous hunting guide and can forward that through email let me know. Thanks for all the replies. It makes me wonder why they stopped publishing the hunting guide online.

Bryce,

I just emailed it to you. Good luck.

Drew

"Born in Wisconsin; live in Colorado; lay to rest in Wyoming (but not this year)"

Thanks everyone for all your efforts. I was able to recieve the info I was looking for. Thanks again and good luck to all those with tags this year, really looking forward to next year!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom