FLORIDA MOUNTAINS IBEX HUNT (VIDEO)

A

ADDICT

Screen_Shot_2013-10-04_at_4_44_49_PM.png

VIDEO LINK:

https://vimeo.com/77371200

Well I'm back from my second ibex hunt in NM in ten months! The early hunt was alot different. Bachelored up billies made stalks easier IF you could find the billies at all!!!
Snakes galore!

Here's a pic of the giant we chased all 14 days and Part One of the video!!!

I'll post the rest in a week.

"You skin grizz?"

You do an incredible job capturing the mnoments. Awesome job with video and editing.

Yelum

Theres logic, and theres women. They don't go together.

Vid turned out great, Zac..

Thanks again for having me be a part of both of these hunts this year. I absolutely love chasing these goats.

I'm looking forward to our next mountain adventure in 3 weeks!

Sweet thx for sharing, but I'd be pissed if I missed a shot opportunity because I was dicking with the camera. LOL

you do an awesome job, you know how to keep ppl in suspense. The only thing I don't like is the music lol, but that's minor. You should do like Avenged Sevenfold, Hail to the King.

WOW! I actually feel blessed to have watched your hunts. Incredible animals and country, and your filming and shots are just WOW. Thanks for sharing these with us. Did you ever see the one from your last hunt, or is he dead?

Yelum

Theres logic, and theres women. They don't go together.

Thanks YELUM! You know I honestly believe he died the day I lost him. The snow and temps prob froze him solid. Hes probably up in a unreachable cave, shelf, crack, nook, cranny etc on that rock and no one will ever lay hands on him!

No one has seen him since the day I lost him and he bled a ton for a 130# critter!

"You skin grizz?"

I second what Yelum said. What a blessing to watch your hunt. All the little details and extras you filmed made it a top class film. I can't wait for you to draw again someday. THANK YOU!

PS. Were the gaiters for protection from the rocks, cactus, or snakes?

Thanks guys for the positive feedback!

Heartshot, gaiters were for rock rattlers. We saw about 20 snakes in 2 weeks!!!

They do help reduce snags and tears in these merino wool pants too though! Well worth the investment.

"You skin grizz?"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom