Flying w horse rental

Jmide

We have a group of 4 coming out to hunt eastern Idaho. We are looking at renting horses from flying w in thayne wyoming. Just thought I would check and see if anyone has any experience with them. They seem like nice people. But always nice to hear from someone who has used them in the past. Thanks!

LAST EDITED ON May-03-16 AT 11:28AM (MST)[p]Never heard of them, but if they have the paperwork to take horses into Idaho it would probably be about as close as you can find a horse rental outfit, other that Yellowstone that advertises here and that Founder uses.

Is there a lady who runs that named Maria? If so, pm me and I can give you some info. I rented a couple of horses from Yellowstone Horse Rentals and they were fantastic! Throughout the the fall each horse had either a saddle or pack saddle and they were perfect. I'll be renting from him again this fall.

>Is there a lady who runs
>that named Maria? If so,
>pm me and I can
>give you some info. I
>rented a couple of horses
>from Yellowstone Horse Rentals and
>they were fantastic! Throughout the
>the fall each horse had
>either a saddle or pack
>saddle and they were perfect.
>I'll be renting from him
>again this fall.

A google search shows the Flying W place is owned by a Gordon White searching his name there is a relative listed as Maria Petty.

Do you recall how much the rental rate was last year for your horse through Yellowstone? I talked with the guy last year, but then we went fully guided on our deer hunt.

I think it was $450 a horse for the season. It's a lot of money for sure, but it beats throwing hay and breaking ice all winter for an animal that I only use in September and October.

Previously used Yellowstone, was not impressed. Never used Fyling W, but smart to do your research before handing over money.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom