I'd make him keep Dennis Rodman....

323421626570513685990098870652286725493870346854n.jpg

>I'd make him keep Dennis Rodman....
>
>
>
323421626570513685990098870652286725493870346854n.jpg

LMAO!

I'd Make Him Clean up after Dennis Rodman!

[Font][Font color = "blue"]Ah yes we have insider trading and computer dating but I never goin for that!
Ain't no machine pickin out my Queen cause it may not have all the facts!
I've got my own taste and my own ways I'd rather not talk about
and my private life is my private life and they ain't gonna find out!

90087hankjr.jpg

Hey Homer?

What's Up with your Little PISSCUTTER Signature Pic?

[Font][Font color = "blue"]Ah yes we have insider trading and computer dating but I never goin for that!

90087hankjr.jpg

I Think I'd Find out what the Little PRICK Done to Otto!

Then I'd Capture Lil Kim & Give Him a Taste of His Own Medicine!

90087hankjr.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jun-15-17 AT 10:33PM (MST)[p]There is a possibility that Lil Kim is not long for this world. He is a nut case running amuck. China and Russia even do not trust him as he is a loose canon.
I would not be surprised if he keeps his tirades up, China will see to it that he has a heart attack and dies. I would even bet some of his generals would like to see him gone for fear they anger him one day in the future and he purges them as he has done in the past.

Makes you wonder why Obama could not get our citizen home in the years he was in office, and Trump manages it in 5 months after taking office.

RELH

Obama told the family to keep it quiet while thay supposedly friend to get him released. Obumhole was hopeing it would just go away like most bent wrist liberals. It is a "YUGE" mistake and Lil Kim will pay. Any bets?

LAST EDITED ON Jun-16-17 AT 07:39AM (MST)[p]

What would my response be? nothing.

Any moron who'd go to North Korea deserves whatever they get. I think it's pretty common knowledge it's not a great place to live or visit. so phuk him.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

He gave Lil Kim a gift when he arrived it was a book. Rumor is it was The art of the deal. That's what I heard when I walked into one of my Co-Workers offices yesterday he was listening to a talk radio show.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom