FOR YELUM!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-09-18 AT 11:49PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jun-09-18 AT 11:48?PM (MST)

Yep!!! RIP YELUM.

Very Cool! Thanks for sharing that- I missed that on TV- YELUM for all you out of state?ers is MULEY spelled backwards. What an amazing place the Island to have in your back yard as he did. Worked with him for years and no matter what anyone says or thinks - he was the authority of Mule Deer. Thanks for the hard work, dedication and love for a species I have also learned to love- thank you Larry may you Rest In Peace and already have next years Swaros!!

Thanks for posting that Bess.
RIP Yellum I know your chasing big Muleys on the greatest lands ever.

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

First time post here. I was moved to join after seeing tribute to Yelum, as i always enjoyed his posts but knew nothing of the man. Wish i could have known him and lookin forward to being part of community here with muley heads! RIP YELUM

LAST EDITED ON Nov-15-18 AT 04:15AM (MST)[p]I have been away from here for a few years and couldn't wait to hear from yelum again. I just found out . Yelum you are,was and is awesome bud and thanks for all the laughs, you will be missed. Josh

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom