Ford, Chevy or Dodge 1/2 ton? FIGHT!

dryflyelk

Ok, like I said in the other thread, I'm buying a new 1/2 ton soon. I'm coming off of 3 straight tundras. Why should I buy one of these brands? or why should i stay with the tundra?

(pulls pin out of grenade, rolls it to the center of the room)

Vi Et Armis Invictus Maneo

Ha. I'm not THAT hard on trucks. I usually just swap them out every 4 years or so. I had a few ford trucks years ago, and they sucked. I paid for several repairs. Since going with Toyota, I've put a total of zero dollars into my trucks for any reason. They've been perfect. I'm just a little tired of the engine and features that the new tundra has, so I thought it may be time to give the Big 3 another shot. Maybe that's a dumb idea, though. Who knows.

Vi Et Armis Invictus Maneo

My last two trucks have been Toyota Tacoma. Zero problems like you mentioned. Keep the oil changed on schedule and put gas in it. My next truck will also be a Toyota. Why take a chance?:)

Eel

I too have some issues with certain "features" but I like money too much to keep putting it into my truck for repairs. I'll stick with Tundra for a while. Sorry not much help, both good buddies of mine have 2013 and 2012 Fords with some mechanical problems. Overall probably good trucks though.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom