Found camera while scouting the Henry’s

halfassed

Maybe a long shot but I found a camera while scouting the Henry’s this week. I would like to return to the owner if possible. If anyone knows someone missing a camera lmk!

The camera on the ground, attached to a tree and been there a while or you just seen one and wanted to give it back? There's lots of cameras on that mtn.

Sounds more like a personal people operated camera instead of a trail cam

The person that lost it should know the brand , model, and approx where it was lost. That will verify they are the owner.

Maybe a long shot but I found a camera while scouting the Henry’s this week. I would like to return to the owner if possible. If anyone knows someone missing a camera lmk!
I hope you find the owner of the lost camera but my question is are you seeing any good bucks on your scouting?

Last edited:
Was it a video cam down around the horn? I had a friend lose one out of his pack on his four wheeler but it's been a couple years now. (Had the archery tag in 19). He would be able to identify it but I can't imagine it would be in very good shape.

Not a trail cam ? I have found lots of those!!

I have not found the caliber of bucks that I had hoped to find in my 12 days on the mountain. I have seen some crazy weather!!

if anyone has a Giant tied up, I would love to hear about him!

Was it a video cam down around the horn? I had a friend lose one out of his pack on his four wheeler but it's been a couple years now. (Had the archery tag in 19). He would be able to identify it but I can't imagine it would be in very good shape.
No this camera looks pretty new, it was on Ellen

My BIL found a phone on a bridge railing in AZ. Someone had obviously pulled over for a pic or such and left it laying there.

It was before the days of pass codes and such, so flipped it open and presto - the pic folder.

This camera apparently belonged to a gal, and she had lots of cool pics of a personal nature.

I guess you could say it was a beaver cam?

My BIL found a phone on a bridge railing in AZ. Someone had obviously pulled over for a pic or such and left it laying there.

It was before the days of pass codes and such, so flipped it open and presto - the pic folder.

This camera apparently belonged to a gal, and she had lots of cool pics of a personal nature.

That’s awesome if she was sexy, my luck it would have been a big momma

do you still have it??....I'll pay market value.....

do you still have it??....I'll pay market value.....
She was kinda a milfy looking gal with that holesome amateur charm. He does still have a few of the more graphic ones.

But even though I love the guy, I had to block him. My phone felt dirty after getting some of his texts.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom