Founder! I'm so Sorry for your Loss...

eyeguard

Brian,

I just saw Karrie's obituary in the paper. I apologize if this isn't the place to offer my condolences, but I just wanted you to know you were being thought of. While I haven't always agreed with you on different topics/subjects, etc., I can relate somewhat to losing a loved one to the big "C." I know you'll have a lot of support from a strong family, as well as from your virtual family here on MM.

While the pain never fully goes away, it does get easier to bear with time.

Noel (aka EG)

campfire2.gif
"A man can be hard to find in the mountains, but you're welcome at my fire anytime."

Brian,

I had the opportunity to have some interaction with Karrie over the last year at work and I can honestly say she is an inspiration to me. Even though our interaction was somewhat limited, anytime I spoke with her She was always positive and maintained such a great attitude throughout this whole ordeal. Her example lifted everyone around her, including myself and she will truly be missed around here.

Please know that everyone here at CHG and CompHealth, has you and your family in our thoughts, and if you guys need anything please let us know.

Ozzman

Brian,

I am so very sorry for your loss. There is NEVER an easy time to lose a spouse or loved one.

We all here appreciate this site and the place that it all gives us to come and complain and whine...now it is our turn to give you something. My family's prayers and thoughts are with you now and hope that time heals!~

Brian So sorry for your loss. I know you already know this but anything you need don't even hesitate to ask. I think I speak for most MM that anything you need anytime let us know!

God bless you and your family Founder!!! Your extended family cares very much for you!! Keep your head up. Craig

Wow, I can't even imagine the pain of that loss. Take care and know you are being thought about.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

LAST EDITED ON Mar-17-11 AT 10:41AM (MST)[p]Wow.

Here we are on a daily basis arguing over such petty things and the whole time you have been quietly dealing with this.
Words fall so horribly short when one feels such loss.
I just can't imagine.

We send out our deepest heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

Harry & Thomas

Prayers are coming your way buddy, Anything you need that we can give just holler.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

I know that there are no words that can help right now, but we are all behind you here.

Remember the good days and stay close to your kids.

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

Our prayers go out to you and the kids. There is not much we can say, but know that you are loved.

heartshot

What everyone else said! Although I have only been on the site a short time, I really do feel a kindred spirit with this whole bunch! May she rest in peace and your entire family is in my prayers!!!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-17-11 AT 12:06PM (MST)[p]I'm sorry for your loss, my heart goes out to you and your children, May you be able to find peace through all this,and know you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Lean on your friends for strength, and always remember how much you are cared about.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Sometimes life don't make a whole lot of sense, that's for sure. You WILL see her again someday. Until then:

Proverbs 3:5-6
"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."

>I'm so sorry for your loss.
>
>
>Sometimes life don't make a whole
>lot of sense, that's for
>sure. You WILL see her
>again someday. Until then:
>
>Proverbs 3:5-6
>"Trust in the Lord with all
>thine heart; and lean not
>unto thine own understanding. In
>all thy ways acknowledge him,
>and he shall direct thy
>paths."

Brian,
My deepest and heart felt condolences to you and your family.
May God give you strength and courage in this moment of loss.

Ed
(Eldorado)

Today may you feel the hands of women and men reaching out as

" ONE " too touch your sole and families sole with Prayers and

Love in this time of "LOST".

Sorry this was my first post so i double up someone else post

I just had the chance to read the obituary. She sounds like quite the lady. I'm so sorry for your loss.

We are all so proud of you for your strength you have shown while going through what you've had to endure.

I wish the best for you and your children.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-17-11 AT 01:55PM (MST)[p]My deepest sympathy, and sorrow for your loss. May the Lord give you solace in your time of sorrow.

Brian,

My worst fear is loosing a family member, she was a beautiful woman and I am sorry for you and your families loss

Rich

Just a thought here. I saw on another forum once somebody set up an account for people to donate funds and was wondering if anyone here knows how we might be able to do that.We could have a MM fund and have the link here for all of us. I for one wouldn't mind helping brian in this unfortunate time. I just have no computer skills or know how for it. What do you guys think? Anyone out there know how to do this?

Sorry about your great loss Brian.
Stay strong for your family, they need you now more than ever.
Our hearts are with you during these tough times.
Slam

So sorry for your loss. My family will be praying for you.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Stay strong Brian, your kids will need to you be now more than ever. There's nothing any of us can say or do to make things better for you right now but I can guarantee you each and every one of us wish there was. If there is, please be sure to let us know.

~Z~

LAST EDITED ON Mar-17-11 AT 04:53PM (MST)[p]So very-very saddened for you and your young ones loss Brian.

What a tremendous woman-wife-mom she was.

Robb & Peggy

Very sorry, Brian. My condolences to you and your family.

May you find comfort in the thoughts and prayers of family and friends during this very difficult time.

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

Sorry to hear it!

That's just too young though!

Dang that's gotta be tough!

Sorry for your loss & God Bless!

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!

Brian, our thoughts and prayers are with you. Very sorry for such a great loss. Mike

Founder,

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family...

Horniac

Brian, my most sincere condolences. Here I was giving you more pain than you were already enduring in the past few weeks. I totally apologize, and hope you will fogive me. Hang in there, Paul.

Brian, so sorry for your loss. I know we dont know each other personaly but if you need anything dont hesitate to ask. My prayers are with you and your family.

So sorry to hear about your loss Brian. You have been through a tough ordeal, continue to be strong.

Brian,
I am sure Karrie's spirit will go with you now on those quiet mountain hikes. Hopefully you know our thoughts and prayers are with you. You are one of the "Good Guys" and we are all very sorry. God bless you brother.

Rick

BRIAN.....MY HEART FELT CONDOLENCES GO OUT TO YOU & YOUR LOVED ONES. I"M SURE SHE WAS A GREAT PERSON......TIME WILL HEAL......STAY CLOSE TO YOUR LITTLE ONES...........YD.

I wish only the best for you and your family through this time of loss. You guys lived more in a short time than many couples live in a lifetime. Best to you and your children.

-------------------------
www.sagebasin.com
-------------------------

Brian,
Im sorry for your loss of Karrie,She was a special person and will always remember her sweet disposition and toughness,I cant imagine how hard this must be for you and the kids, Whenever you need anything dont hesitate to call Ill be there,Our prayers are with your family.

Dan Herrera

Brian,
I breaks my heart to hear of your loss, you and you family will be in my prayers.

OMB

There's room for all of God's creatures, right next to the mashed potato's and gravy.

Brian, my prayers and thoughts go out to you and your kids at this time. I'm glad this thread was posted so that the MMRs that werent aware of the situation could find out and put some love and prayers out to you. God bless. Kip

Brian, I count myself privileged to have met and shared a laugh with her. Her bright light will be missed, and I hope you find comfort in knowing we all are thinking of you.

God bless, my friend

Lisa

Very sad to hear this news. Her legacy will live on through your kids though. Keep your head up and let her memory guide you through each day. I pray that you will be blessed in your time of need.

Brian condolensces.... I am sorry to see this... I know the pain of losing someone close. Prayers for you and yours.

Has anyone seen my kittie?

8020scott_ralphie.jpg

So sorry to hear about your loss. I don't know either of you personally but my best wishes go to you and yours. Hang in there bro!!

My condolences to you and you're family...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

God bless you and your family for your loss Founder. My deepest sympathies and prayers go out to you and your family.

Brian,
Weve never met or even talked, but I hope that you can truly feel God and our prayers beside you in such a difficult time.
-Zac

Very deepest sympathy. There are no words. Take strength in the statement of support from this site.

Brian,

I am so sorry for your loss. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. May God help you all through this.

Brian, my condolences, im so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your children.

GBA

Brian, I am a total stranger to you. You made this website so we can all share our passions for the outdoors and help each other. Now it is our turn to give condolences back to you and your family. When I say "God bless you and yours," I'm sure it is not only coming from me but from all of us here on your site.

So sorry for your loss. She is the same age as me. Way too soon to go. It doesn't make sense that god takes the good ones when so many others should go first. My thoughts sincerly to you and your family. I hope time heals and hope all the help here at monster muleys helps out. This post shows how many great people are on this site and puts things into perspective about what's really important. Thanks for all you've done. God Bless.

Prayers and thoughts to you and your family Brian. May the strength of the Lord be with you in this trying time.

Brian, this is just terrible news. I am so sorry for your loss. She was far too young to go. My wife's mother (62) just died and her husband of 43 years is simply lost without her but it is getting better day by day. Keep family close by and accept help from those that can and know that everyone here is praying and thinking of you and your kids.

I cannot imagine the pain, my sincerest condolences.

Bill Ratnour and family

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

Brian -
I am so very sorry to hear of your loss.
I wish you peace from above during this terrible time.

John Lien

......there are no words for times like this. I am so sorry for your loss Brian.

Jef

Brian:

Words are inadequate --- I wish I could reach out and give you a man-sized hug. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family ...

Lv2hnt

"Every man dies --- not every man really lives."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom