FRAUD ALERT

highcountryfever

So I checked my email late Sat. night and have a email from American Express notifying me about a possible fraudulant charge. So I check my account online and sure enough, my card has been frozen and I am supposed to call to verify they charge.

Long story short, some d-bag somehow got ahold of my card number and tried to use it at a Target in Stockton California. Glad AMEX caught that one!

The question I have is DID they catch the dirt bag that tried to use the card number?? Sorry to hear about the inconvenience but I am glad for you it didn't go any further.

GBA

That really sucks!

I haven't had it happen to me but my brothers idenity has been stolen twice! The first time his boss's house was broken into and they stole his computer with all the employees personal info on it. The 2nd was the office mailbox in the townhome complex he lives in got broken into with a check for his HOA fee in there. What a freaking mess both times, just bad luck I guess.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Some ass face bought 4 new tires on my les schwab account. I just got the bill on saturday. I'll kill them.

My dad's on vacation in Washington and somebody used his card number at Home Depot in Denver. Luckily Chase caught it and called him. D-bags are everywhere.

Someone got my credit card number and used it to buy a gift certificate at a big department store. When I noticed it I immediatly made a dispute and cancelled my card. I haven't had to pay it as of now, but it is still "under investigation".

Eel

eel's account # at the Star is 676-441-0XXX. It's only good for dinner and a movie.

Slick

We had the same problem with an American Express Card. Their security is good and they stop most of the out of character charges. Someone got our card number and tried to purchase $2000.00 plus in computer equipment on the internet at 1:30AM in the morning. American Express froze the transaction and the account when the baxxtard could not come up with the security numbers on the back of the card.

FYI we only use our American Experss Card at Costco. That is the only place the number could have been accessed by other than American Express employee's.

We also live in California. If you use your AMX card at Costco contact their security office and file a complaint.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom