FREE BULL ELK HUNT FOR COLORADO RESIDENT IRAQ OR AFGAN VETERAN

Avsman

Hey guys and girls, Im in a bit of a bind, Im the local chapter chairman for the Eagle Valley RMEF, We gave a veterans hunt to a local veteran and hes no longer able to go on this hunt so Im looking for another veteran to go. Its a 1st season hunt and it starts next saturday the 11th of Oct. We only have one shot at this due to the short notice but I have a tag availiable so the only cost to the veteran is the travel expence to the outfitters place. The only requirements are must have a hunters safty card and be willing to ride a horse.
We are having a meeting tuesday so if we get alot of interest then I guess we will just have drawing tuesday, I know its short notice so please make sure you are able to be in Eagle County the end of next week to go on a 4000.00+ bull elk hunt.

To put your name in the hat, Please Email me [email protected]

please include

NAME
ADDRESS
EMAIL
PHONE #

E-mail sent. Thanks so much for thinking of us and for your consideration.

Sgt Adkins

Aim Center Mass
rifleman.gif

Hey Ray,
Does the hunter have to buy the license? If so, let me know and the Eagle Pharmacy/Nearly Everything Store will take care of the cost of the resident license.

Thank God for our Troops.

Shawn

That's awesome to think of the vets. I saw a hunting show yesterday that was for Kentucky elk and all the hunters were military guys. We owe them big time and I think a good hunt is just the beginning!

Steve

Shawn the DOW is taking care of the cost of the licence. But thanks again for all of the support and well be seeing ya.

Sounds good Ray. I just wanted to make sure it was all taken care of.

When you get it all figured out give me a call, I'll hook him/her up with something from the store. Maybe they'll need something for the hunt? If not, I could probably throw in a spotting scope or some ammo or something. We'll figure it out.

Shawn

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom