Frustration!!!

outdoorfan

Up at 0400 on Oct. 4 to get to 032 and packed in to set up camp before opening day. Thanks for the rain I couldn't get in and had to turn around. On the way out my transmission went out and I limped it back to Winnemucca to try and get it fixed. Got back home to Minden at 2200 that night after a 7 hour drive back doing 50 mph on hwy 80 and the truck is in the shop. Wife now has pneumonia and all I can think about is getting back on the mountain. URRRGGGG! Hoping to get out by Friday for a few days it all depends on how she feels. Glad it happened now instead of during my late season bull elk hunt. Sorry had to vent!

That sucks! I hope your wife gets better soon so you can get out there. Good luck on your hunt.

Steve
T&A Inspector

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom