Full Rejection Of The Fake Emergency

Trump will be able to say he tried, but these members of Congress stopped me and say it just before election time.

RELH

They aren't going o stop him. he will veto them.

It says something that it took over 2 years for a president to have to veto something, and when he did it was for an unconstitutional end run around congress to fulfill a failed campaign promise.

If this stands in court the democrats will " fix " a lot of problems when they take back over next fall. have your double standard excuses ready to go.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

You really are that stupid and ignorant to boot to think that the Dems have not already thought about using "National emergency" in the future to curb gun ownership. Only problem is that we have the 2nd. amendment to protect our guns and Trump has no amendment to protect his wall.
Another reason I would vote again for Trump is the possibility of him appointing more judges to the supreme Court to keep out the anti gun liberals that believe it should be changed.

RELH

Yes I do. Their number one issue is to get rid of Trump because he is a direct danger to their agenda. They are worried that his election may set a standard where a rich businessman can run and win over a career politician. How dare an outsider do that to them and disrupt their liberal agenda.

RELH

The fact he's a treasonous lying criminal POS wouldn't be another reason they want to get rid of him ? oh, and the same reason why you love him.

Back to his unconstitutional act. will you cry when the libs do it or not ? yes or no let's get some chumps on record .

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Crying never stopped anything any president has ever done. Everybody takes a turn. It's just your turn to cry, so grab a tissue.

The congress gave the POTUS the power to override them on any emergency he could think up in 1976. Obama said it was an emergency to give 900000 beaners the right to stay in the country. It is not unconstitutional if he was acting under the law passed by Congress. Now they realize they gave up some powers and want it back. We will see if the courts rule for Trump or Romney and his band.

If I remember right, Obama used the "National Emergency" law 13 times during his 8 years in office. As usual, Dude is full of crap on Trump starting a new bad thing on using the national emergency.

RELH

Did Obama ever do it after going to congress to get the money and losing the vote? You understand that is the crux of the issue and why so many Republican Senators voted against him? The congress cannot give up it's power of the purse.

It may be a national emergency but Trump sure has not been able to make a deal with his own party to act like it is. Why did he squander the House majority and not get something passed in the first two years, if it is such an emergency?

Nemont

14499bb.jpg

74079ccd.jpg

Because Executive orders are the same thing as National Emergency Declaration. Remember when you were whining about Obama acting like a king and not going along with congress? Now your king is on the Throne in the White House and you are cheering like it is the second coming of Christ.

The same God you claim put Trump in there also put Obama in there, if the Bible is true.

Nemont

So manny,

When Obama did that executive order (which was only updating previous actions by previous presidents) you conspiracy theorist nutjobs had an absolute fit about it saying Obama was initiating martial law.

Now it's your reason for legitimizing what Trump is doing. You need to make up your mind.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom