Funny stuff........!

nickman

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Jun-15-11 AT 07:13PM (MST)[p]With all of California's problems, regarding hunting, we are a mild bunch compared to some of the other Western states.

Reading all the things these other states residents complain about, makes me glad I don't actually live in most of them.

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

Ya it cracks me up when they complain about how crappy the hunting is. If they only could experiance D3-D5. Then they would know what crappy is!

Theres a post on Utah's forum about a guy jacking his friends secret spot. I have yet to come across anyone sneaking in to my honey hole. The reason is simple....I hunt in Southern California in the National Forest.....there are no honeyholes!! Problem solved.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

I guess you need a program to decipher all the code letters........CHMU, SSt, LO, UWD, PMS, HIV, GAY, DOT, USFS,......yada yada yada.

Then you need a cheese selection to go with the whine.

Shed season.

Pantyhose selection.....just too much!

YA.......I LEFT MY 3 CUDDYBACK TRAIL CAMERAS ON A WELL USED DEER HIGHWAY FOR 3 MONTHS.........GOT PICS OF 114 MOUNTAIN LIONS, 226 TREE HUGGERS, 123 VERN FEELERS, 110 BEARS, 1 GAME WARDEN, 632 POT GROWERS, 110 SHRUM HUNTERS, A COUPLE OF GOLD PROSPECTORS,......AND 1 SPIKE BUCK THAT WILL BE A PISSCUTER FORK ON THE OPENER. THIS IS KNOWN AS A HONEYHOLE HERE IN CALI. I WILL BE IN MY BLIND ON THE OPENER...........YD.

Dall said, "YA.......I LEFT MY 3 CUDDYBACK TRAIL CAMERAS ON A WELL USED DEER HIGHWAY FOR 3 MONTHS.........GOT PICS OF 114 MOUNTAIN LIONS, 226 TREE HUGGERS, 123 VERN FEELERS, 110 BEARS, 1 GAME WARDEN, 632 POT GROWERS, 110 SHRUM HUNTERS, A COUPLE OF GOLD PROSPECTORS,......AND 1 SPIKE BUCK THAT WILL BE A PISSCUTER FORK ON THE OPENER. THIS IS KNOWN AS A HONEYHOLE HERE IN CALI. I WILL BE IN MY BLIND ON THE OPENER...........YD. "

Not if i can figure out exactly where your blind is, i'll beat you there and nothing you can do about it! j/k

Joey

My neice's sister has a babysitter whose bro in law's neighbor says he saw Dave picking up sheds, right in the middle of winter migration, loading them on a wheeler and drinking beer at the same time..........Geez, have you NO boundaries?

We have deer that shed here in Cali? Why don't I ever see them? LOL

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

nickman under all those which one do you fall under?
I need to lighten up with the boobie traps around my watering hole/honey hole because my trail cam only get pictures of red and some red vapor-blueish-green chit and shreaded Tie Dye T-Shirts and pieces of a water bucket and a brite light!
Goatroper

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom