G5 Quest bow and others

Hey everyone I am in the process of looking for a new bow. I have found a G5 quest that I can get set up for about 600. I was curious about what others thought of this bow? Also any other bows in this price range that are good would be appreciated with info. please help and thanks for any input.

I AM THE ULTIMATESHEDFREAK!!!!

I really like the Quest bows by G5, and shot the HPS 33 for 3 years. I killed 3 elk and 1 mountain lion with it, and it was a really solid bow. Many of my buddies still shoot them. The only reason that I sold it was to upgrade to the Prime line of bow also by G5. Go for it man, you won't regret it.

}}-SLIVER-->

I upgraded my old PSE Durango which I really liked to a Quest 2 or 3 years ago and I love it. It is light, smooth and important to me, feels great in my hand.
Plus I swear my PSE was cursed on not recovering bucks I had hit. (I know, it's called proper shot placement :() My Quest connected on its first season and to me, it's all about confidence in archery. Good luck on your decision.
1417img_0818.jpg

What do you meant by set up? Are you just looking for a bare bow for that price? There are a lot of good $600 bows, but if you are looking for everything else, it can get real spendy real fast. I just ordered a PSE Bow Madness 3G, and I've been shooting a Martin Onza 3, both solid bows and both are $600. Send me a PM if you're looking for everything else, I have some info.

That ain't a camel toe, that's a moose knuckle!

If it don't ibo at 335 or faster its a waste of time, imo. But thats because I don't shoot arrows weighing under 430grs, you need some umph to keep your speed up when you shoot heavy arrows. Look at the Diamond Fugitive, good bow and comes all set up for that price... I would however change the rest over to a drop away.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom