Game Carts

7mmULTRAMAG

Looking into a cabelas game cart. Any comments or suggestions.
I will be hunting badlands type terrain in MT. WY. ND.
Are there any better brands out there.
THANKS

LAST EDITED ON Aug-17-08 AT 02:04PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Aug-17-08 AT 01:51?PM (MST)

I have the Cabelas Super Mag Hauler and it is extremely helpful. I have used it on a few whitetails back east and its as easy as pulling a shopping cart. The large wheels go over uneven terrain pretty easy. I had my old hunting buddy who was 350+# along with 50 pounds of minerals on this cart and I could still rickshaw it around easy enough. I will have mine in camp to haul the boned out elk on.

I have als used it around the house to haul large heavy objects to the back yard. The only downside to it is storage. It does take up some room.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/t...ct&cmCat=Related_IPL_222901&id=0005568222380a

buggy.jpg

Look at the one's at Sportsmanguide.com. They are have the price of Cabela's and are very good. If i remember correctly, I picked my up w/shipping for 60.00 and it looks just like Cabela's and worked well in the field. Will agree with the above post about storage, I keep it in my trailor till hunting season.

I have the Cabela's super Mag hauler as well.
It is very useful for hauling game out on trails and roads and out in the sage for antelope. The only problem is with steep hills or cross country over downfall..

I also use it to haul camp in to places. load camp and haul it in to areas closed to motorized vehicles but open to bikes like a closed forest service roads. get in 6 or 7 miles and set up camp and get a jump on others.

I also have the Super Mag Cart from Cabelas and it works great. Big key is the weight is between the wheels and it rides nice. Some carts have the wheels under the cart and they like to tip over. I have taken it through some nasty stuff and Im very happy with the results.

Cabelas Super Mag ~ I would not go hunting with out it! It works out great for most deer trips and all antelope and oryx trips, not so great in heavily timbered country where you have to move it around rocks and down timber, nor is it good alone in steep terrain as it will pull you down the hill with it and you end up cussing it more then praising it in these situations. Still it has been a great investment.

IMG]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc7/Strykersl07/422535-R1-042-19A_017.jpg[/IMG]
Colorado Gunnison Basin buck being taken out whole.

I have hauled several elk, a bear, and literally thousands of pounds of bear bait on my mag hauler. I bought the wheel covers for around $20 which helps keep sticks out of the spokes. I once hauled out an entire 5 point bull elk (boned out) for 2 miles on mine.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom