Garmin 62stc or rino655t?

cerec_cat

Have some gift cards burning a hole in my pocket. Both units are about the same price. Seems the gps capabilities are the same. I think you are trading a slight decrease in battery life for the radio. Obviously I need my hunting buds to get the rino also to take advantage of the tracking capability. Thoughts, opinions??

I have a couple of Garmin Rhino 530HCx GPS/Radio's and they are amazing. Being able to see where your hunting buddies are when they call you or touch the call button is an awesome tool. I bought a couple of AA battery packs on amazon for when we are in the back country because using the radio does burn through batteries pretty quick. Hope this helps.
JB

Cat do you no what the "c" stands for?
I have a 62st, love that unit...
I've also picked up a huntingGPSmaps for it, something you might want to look into..

>Cat do you no what the
>"c" stands for?
>I have a 62st, love that
>unit...
>I've also picked up a huntingGPSmaps
>for it, something you might
>want to look into..

I "know" it stands for camera, both units offer it

WE have Rino 130,s
And they are very cool, with the tracking you don't have to use the radio that much.Very good for keeping track of my kids/hunting partners.I found that if you use lithium batteries they will last for a 4 or 5 day hunt.

CC

We had the rhino,s also but found out other people can keep track of you also. I have the 62st and micro sd card from hunting maps gps and love it. We lost a super secret sheep spot with the rhinos.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom