SOLD Garmont Vetta Hike GTX size 13

Bigwiffy

Very Active Member
Like new Garmont Vetta Hike GTX boots size 13. They are too big for me, but comfy on my feet, wish they fit. $75 obo tyd. Dog not included unless the price is right.
20230707_115031.jpg
20230707_115116.jpg
20230707_115021.jpg
20230707_115038.jpg

20230707_115049.jpg

Hey Wiff!

If We Could Trade Some Of the 13 Length For Some 5EEEEE Width They Might Work!:D

Good Luck Big Wiff!

Somebody Should Slick Em Up!

Maybe a few more trips down to the local cake/bakery shop you can grow into them before this fall! Just a thought. :):)
If I had a little more length I could shove my foot so far up your butt you'd be spitting toenails.....just a thought. For your smart comment I'll sell them to you for $60 tyd if you're interested.

If I had a little more length I could shove my foot so far up your butt you'd be spitting toenails.....just a thought. For your smart comment I'll sell them to you for $60 tyd if you're interested.
Well let me think about that bit. Not about the toenail job as I had them taken care of when I got my finger nails done last week. How much commission on the shoes are you willing to pay if a can find a 6'7" 300 lb. defensive lineman that can wear them?.... Just another thought.

Well let me think about that bit. Not about the toenail job as I had them taken care of when I got my finger nails done last week. How much commission on the shoes are you willing to pay if a can find a 6'7" 300 lb. defensive lineman that can wear them?.... Just another thought.
You find me a buyer and I'll send you a dozen Dunford donuts you can eat with your painted nails.

I'm more of a maple bar sorta guy but I suppose Dunford donuts will do. And in case you didn't know you can get your nails done without having them painted. That's my last thought for the day.

I'm more of a maple bar sorta guy but I suppose Dunford donuts will do. And in case you didn't know you can get your nails done without having them painted. That's my last thought for the day.
You're not man enough to wear these boots.....move along.

You're not man enough to wear these boots.....move along.
I just came back on here to offer you asking price for those shoes only to see where you said I'm not man enough to wear them!

It seems you're running off all your well intended customers.
Maybe selling shoes isn't your strong point---- but I know what is!

Pastries----- So seeings neither you nor I are man enough to wear these shoes (if you were you obviously wouldn't be selling them) lets talk about your dog and your strong points.
I'll give you two boxes of Dunford donuts and throw in a couple
apple fritters on top of that for your pup. You pay shipping of coarse. That is only if she's potty trained and house broke.

Feel free to P.M. me for shipping details

I just came back on here to offer you asking price for those shoes only to see where you said I'm not man enough to wear them!

It seems you're running off all your well intended customers.
Maybe selling shoes isn't your strong point---- but I know what is!

Pastries----- So seeings neither you nor I are man enough to wear these shoes (if you were you obviously wouldn't be selling them) lets talk about your dog and your strong points.
I'll give you two boxes of Dunford donuts and throw in a couple
apple fritters on top of that for your pup. You pay shipping of coarse. That is only if she's potty trained and house broke.

Feel free to P.M. me for shipping details
You just get back from painting your toenails and got offended by me calling you a puss? Get outta here Nancy!

After You Ship Them To Me!

I'm Starting A Thread Right After PISSCUTTER Season With Pics Of How Many Miles I Put On Them & How They Didn't Hold Up To The Conditions!

I will Venmo you $25 for them but only if you ship them to Bess.

I'm Starting A Thread Right After PISSCUTTER Season With Pics Of How Many Miles I Put On Them & How They Didn't Hold Up To The Conditions!
Conditions in your truck? If JB Keller pays me $40 I'll ship them to you.

You just get back from painting your toenails and got offended by me calling you a puss? Get outta here Nancy!
At least I still got toe nails! If you of had your way I'd have spit em
all out! No wonder nobody wants to buy your boots there afraid of where they might of been . You'll be lucky to give em away !

One box of donuts for your dog now Suzie Q.

Conditions? I think the “conditions” have already been worn out of them….

Wiff needs to make a decision tonight. I will be on the road to Colorado tomorrow and not on here much.

You better hold up your end of the deal bess. Video of you putting them on better get posted on here.

Address confirmed, will be in the mail tomorrow. Bess said he will put his loin cloth on and dust off his recurve for his centerfold shots.

Man, I've been out for a couple days. I am more than good for the $10. Thanks for covering for me JB1975. Send me your venmo and I will pay you back the $10.

Oh?

So You Wanna Rub It Too?:D

Rather Than Sending it to JB1975 Send it to Wiff!

He's Gettin Close To What He Was Asking For Them!

Man, I've been out for a couple days. I am more than good for the $10. Thanks for covering for me JB1975. Send me your venmo and I will pay you back the $10.

Time to man up Bess and hold up your end of the deal. And yes, you agreed to the deal the minute you gave Bigwiffy your address.

"Bess has to post a video of him opening the box and putting them on."

Hey hearshot!

Still Waiting For your 10.00 to Show Up!

That Was YOUR Part of The Deal!

Time to man up Bess and hold up your end of the deal. And yes, you agreed to the deal the minute you gave Bigwiffy your address.

"Bess has to post a video of him opening the box and putting them on."

My $10 part of the deal has long since been worked out with JB1975, who covered for me while I was gone.

No more excuses Bess!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom