General elk outfitters

Bald MT outfitters out of boulder is a good one for killing a bull elk. They slay elk in the wilderness. Everytime I see em they are packing out elk

+1 for Bald Mtn (out of Pinedale). I hunted moose with Terry and his crew a couple of years ago. Great outfit. They kill a lot of Elk - and some good bulls - on general units. As I recall they were about 75% the fall I was there.

Check out salt river range outfitters - I know of several guys that have been very happy with them - including myself.

>Did you get the email I
>sent you?
Yes I did, thank you. Thanks to all who have replied.
All those mentioned are good outfits but they're either booked up or out of my budget. I went DIY last year and got one but this year I'm having hip trouble that limits the distance I can hike. At this point I'm looking for a cow hunt but being it's so late in the game I'm not having much luck. I'm open to any suggestions.

>I'd hire BuzzH.

No kidding. He really has it dialed in.
He did help me last year and I had a successful hunt. I went back for archery this year and after 2 days I was done. Both hips locked up. I'm getting around better now and might be able to pull it off. I'll miss the chance to get a bull but I'm going to try to go back in a week or so to try for a cow.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom