Gettin bad Emails from same person...

muleyman

Very Active Member
OK been getting these emails EVERYTIME I post something for sale on Craigs since Sept 010...

The emails are always making fun of my stuff, calling me & my family horrible names just because of my postings (yah lots of huntin-campin-fishin stuff) and I'm sure its some tree huggin / anti-hunter SOB in Portland.

Question is he uses the same email address and I am trying to trace his IP address from his email address to get his location. I can only get as far as it saying its in Portland...Yes I've gone to a number of site that ask you to pay monthly for this kind of info, but $$$ is tight and I would like to get the info for FREE, if possible! These sites tell me I can get his name and physical address of exactly where his computer is. Sure maybe is in a library or another public area, but this person is really pissing me off now.

If anyone could point me to a site where I can do this, I would greatly appreciate it! And yes when I get the info, my friends and I are gonna pay a visit. I've never responded to any of his emails and I always click the "do not show your address" so he can't see my email address.

thanks for any help you guys may have...

muleyman

My advice would be to post ads that might interest this person untill they bite than you can lure them into you. Once the hook is set enjoy.

He's probably running a triple Proxy stacked on a Quadruple Proxy!:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!

That sucks m-man...

Can ya just delete his Email before ya open it or do a 'Blocked e-addy' so you do not even get it?

Robb

How much does it cost to get the info? I'd be glad to throw in $20.00 to go towards gettin' that anti hunter to quit harrassing hunters. Maybe get a hold of some of the other people who post hunting equipment etc. and ask them if they are also getting harrassed. Pull together and get his info. fatrooster.

I agree with you and I would sure hate getting emails from someone bashing me and my family but.....

I would think long and hard about paying a visit with your friends. You very well could end up in a whole lot of legal trouble because of some a$$hole that is really not worth it.

Just sayin.. Be careful.

I KNOW HOW YA FEEL, I WOULD BE PISSED TOO!!! BUT YOU COULD TAKE THAT SAME ENERGY, TIME & MONEY A DIFFERENT DIRECTION & DO WONDERS WITH IT. TIME WILL KILL THE EMAIL SITUATION.....AND YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO HAVE TO CHASE SOME BUTT HEAD AROUND.....JUST A THOUGHT.......BUT I DO HEAR YA.......YD.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom