GIANT Utah Bull!!!!!!!!!!

Hey FishLakeElkHunter,
I just registered on this sight after hearing about all the exceitment this "public land" bull has caused, thanks to you.
Sorry to burst all of your bubbles but this bull is most definately on PRIVATE LAND! And F.L.E.H. if you were the guy camped out with your spotting scope in your pickup with the rest of the gawkers last week you saw me pull up to the pasture, unlock the gate to this PRIVATE LAND and ride my ATV up the road into the pasture were this big boy hangs out. Instead of shooting pics of the bull next time and posting them on the internet why not post this pic of the sign that says, "PRIVATE PROPERTY, STAY ON MAIN ROAD". It just like this bull is big and brown and hard to miss.

You know who I am cause I don't hide my NAME/PROFILE.
Your still my B!TCH PinePeter Tweeter Eater.

---------------------------------------
"I needed a cheesy signature saying like everyone else"

So .... when the gate opened and the ATV went inside the pasture, did the bull run away from the ATV or towards it?

Wow..Is that all you've got. Pretty Sad. How can I still be your B!TCH if you don't even know who I am (NAME/PROFILE)? Do you need my NAME/PROFILE so you can meet me in the parking lot after school to fight. Did you just call me PinePeter Tweeter Eater? HAHA that is funny. This isn't even worth my time.

PineTree OUT

>That is great that my last
>post got zapped! Thanks
>browtine or whoever else is
>in kahoots with the guide
>I was referring to in
>my post. I did
>not mention names or put
>any profanity. What gives
>you guys the right to
>zap my posts when it
>does not match your opinions
>certain topics...Or maybe it was
>because I said the bull
>was on Monroe Mountain (which
>everyone already knows). In
>either case I did not
>say anything that against the
>rules on MonsterMuleys. Thanks
>for letting us express our
>opinions...Of course, this will probably
>get zapped as well....

I havent zapped any posts in this thread. Thanks for the call out tho...

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom