Gila bull down

copple2

I had a great hunt on the first rifle hunt down in 16b. It was a fun/tough hunt in all those thick trees. Ended up taking this nice 6 point bull. A big thanks to my man Kevin for all his help on making this hunt a success. Can't wait to go back to NM again!

448320131015_082825.jpg

copple2

Nice Bull - congratulations!
That thing has a really wide chest.

Were they bugling where you hunted? They were pretty quiet in the areas I hunted except on Tuesday. For some reason they bugled all day on Tuesday.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-23-13 AT 12:31PM (MST)[p]Thanks guys!

They were vocal the first day and then pretty quiet after that. When we were packing out on Tuesday, we heard some mid-morning bugles after we were all done.

copple2

Congrats on a great bull. My buddy smoked an absolute stud bull on the second bow hunt in B..Thanks for sharing it..

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom