GITTIN A BAD ITCH!

G

gunguy

Well it's gitt'n closer to rifle season, started the big pile of hunt'n gear on the garage floor, and making the list of things I really don't need but take along anyway.
Our hunt'n crew drew deer tags of eastern or. this year and friends bloodycamp, patrick and his boy, red, and my wife will be going- can't wait as the brass will fly and the bucks will die!
Anyone else gitt'n the itch!

dude i've been itchin since my girlfriend gave me something the doc's can't figure out back in 92! ;)

three more weeks for me and heading to MT for our archery elk/deer hunt!!! YEEEE HAWWWW

best of luck to ya...

muleyman

I'm ready! I've seen more bucks this year than any I can remember in the last 10 years and I've seen more big bucks than I've ever seen. Looking forward to it!

Hey Bonepicker, how about East Northside. Have you been in there yet this year,looking for that Elk in Noevember, gettin close..

Haven't been in there since we talked. How did your scouting trip go? From everything else I've seen, the elk are really spread out. There are small groups all over but the biggest group I have seen is 5. Alot of feed and water still, they don't seem to be in the same place twice. I haven't heard of any coming down onto the private ground yet, sometimes they come into the valley when it gets really dry, but so far they are staying high. Good news for you, but alot can change in the next 2 months. I'll keep my eyes and ears open for you.

Back
Top Bottom